Diablo® III

Disconnected from game server.

So I have been getting this message every 20-30min or so < usually right before a big event such as killing Azmodan w/ 5 NV :(
Anyways - Is there is a temporary solution to this problem while the tech people find a permanent solution ?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
YumYo,

What kind of internet connection are you using? Is it wireless at any point?
Reply Quote
YumYo,

What kind of internet connection are you using? Is it wireless at any point?

Omrakos,

I use wireless when I am on my laptop, which is a majority of the time.
But lately I've been playing on my Desktop to give my laptop a break and even on the Desktop the Network keeps disconnecting.
It's not my internet because Pandora is constantly running in the background.

What do you think the problem could be ? Like now, I was trying to play and got disconnected twice and the error was 300005 if I am not mistaken.

I have called my ISP to refresh my signal several times, unplugged my router and modem, and dumped all my cache to see if that helps and it hasn't :(
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
YumYo,

Can you bypass the router entirely by running the cable from your desktop directly to the modem? You don't have to lose your internet connection to get disconnected from the game. Pandora is not a good comparison because it's not relying on the sending and receiving of packets as an on-line game does.
Reply Quote
I would like to clarify something; I don't get completely disconnected to the log-in screen but I keep getting shot back to the game/character selection menu.
Reply Quote
YumYo,

Can you bypass the router entirely by running the cable from your desktop directly to the modem? You don't have to lose your internet connection to get disconnected from the game. Pandora is not a good comparison because it's not relying on the sending and receiving of packets as an on-line game does.

I'll try that tomorrow morning and let you know.
Thank for the help, Omrakos. Much appreciated.
Reply Quote
I'm getting same error, i can play for 20~30min then get disconnected. I never had this issue before but just happened to me like 4~5 times. on two different PC, one's on LAN and other on wireless. This issue just start happening today.

It could be my Internet issue but i just thought it's abit weird, since i can surf Internet no problem when I get DC.
Reply Quote
European server:
I have the problem aswell. Farming keys is annoying with these dc's.

Today i pinged 8.8.8.8 (google dns server - havent bothered to get the game server ip adress so far) continuously, parallel to the game connection on a 2nd monitor and looked at it as i get dc's.
There is, at least to the dns server, no ping spike or anything.

I have no Wlan and a stable 50/10 mbit connection.

edit: for me it seems to be the barb ww bug - w/e
Edited by Guru#2573 on 11/10/2012 4:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
i keep getting this same scenario as well.
i have a constant ping on external sites to check if my connection is dropping and it isnt but still get disconnected from server. i have posted and so many others aswell with this kind of problem that started since patch 105
Reply Quote
same problem here
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

I've finally gotten around to following what you have told me and it is still happening.

I was just playing with a friend 'Godric' and we were speaking on Skype - Suddenly out of no where after about 40mins of gameplay I was disconnected. This happened while in Belial's Room while fighting all the mobs.

I need help.

It is frustrating to lose my NV stack and not be able to get back into the boss fight.
Edited by YumYo#1213 on 11/15/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
^bump^
Reply Quote
this has been a problem for a lot of people since patch or since the fix that happened to the AH dup a while back. everyone has already posted the same symptoms and yet there is no fix.
its really frustrating to have to repeat your game before you even get 5nv.
Reply Quote
Hi, I started having this disconnect problem after Tuesday's maintenance and it got worse today.

Before today I got disconnect a couple of times a day > today, I am getting disconnect like every 5 minutes.

My PC is wired to my router and I never had such a problem before this week.

Please help us resolve this problem, I can't even play if I get kicked to game/character menu then it will ask me to log in again every 5 mins.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Here is an update on my situation:

The Error Codes are 316704 and 3007.

I've lowered my graphics to the very minimum and that seemed to prolong the disconnections.
But after maybe 5hrs or so of gameplay it will just disconnects me.
The client will freeze occasionally then suddenly come to life and crash the game.
I don't usually post on the forums about these sorts of things but I figure that if I am not the only one in the pickle then all the input from the community will help.

I will keep you posted on my situation and what other issue I may notice.

------------

Please keep us posted on when we may be expecting a patch that will fix these disconnect issues.
Reply Quote
I too been getting them more frequently the last 3-5 days.....
Reply Quote
Happened to me too.

Disconnected every 30mins or so...
Reply Quote
It happens with me too. I get removed from game to character selection, a error 3007 appears ( at the top right part of the screen appers a note telling me to upgrade my D3) i click OK and back do login screen
Reply Quote
Putang lag iyan o. Ayusin niyo nga.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem also. I just get thrown out of game, not from character selection and I can just restart the game and I'm directly back in. Still pretty annoying, hard to get anywhere when it happens frequently :-(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]