Diablo® III

Items on the AH

I think what is slowly demotivating me to play is that even if I did sell the most epic item and had all the gold I need I would not be able to buy the best because it just is not available to buy. Anyone else notice this?
Reply Quote
all i notice is i have high vit high res all high strength ik set on the ah for the last week way under priced even a hight end life steel skorn 180crit open socket high strength also under priced and still cant move a freaking thing and its all because the drop rates of items are way to common and has made a 2 bill barb set worth jack crap and a skorn worth 500mil worth less than 100 mill
Reply Quote
The problem is not enough new players to buy everyone is geared.
Reply Quote
I am not having a problem selling...it is buying that is the issue. The number 1 items are just not available. What I am saying is even if you sold something for 2bil gold you still would not be able to buy the best item ever possible. It is kind of depressing that you could put in thousands of hours and have nothing to show for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]