Diablo® III

bola shot-acid strike freezes game

havent use my dh because of this bug i started using it again hoping it was fixed but it is still there. plz hotfix this bug i hate having to close program restart and reput my info in and authentication in every time it happends .
Reply Quote
game is freezes can not play!!
Reply Quote
This bug has been in game since release. It's high time it gets fixed. I've been trying to narrow down the cause, but the game just randomly crashes when using bola shot with the acid strike rune. It doesn't matter which act, but it seems to happen mostly when fighting elites.
Also, the delay for the explosion is still there, even though the bolas no longer explode.

Sometimes, I can play for several hours without the game crashing and sometimes I can only play for about half an hour before it crashes.
Edited by Diabolical#1841 on 11/18/2012 12:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just wondering where people are managing to get these bugs, this and the WW one. I've never had either. Used this skill with my DH at 3 APS against everything and it's never happened to me before.
Reply Quote
bugs dont always effect every person who plays the game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]