Diablo® III

********** Devs Please Read *********

First of all, they're not penalizing you for switching skills. They're giving you a bonus for being brave enough to stick to one loadout.

As you say here...

11/12/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Immoral
I have downed diablo in my gear, but when it comes to a couple bosses in inferno I feel the need to change spec, as appropriate for the boss encounter.

I've done this with my Witch Doctor, though she's still only at level 53. When I get to higher levels with her, though, I want to find the best combination of skills so that I can take on every encounter, regardless of it being trash mobs or Act bosses, so I can keep the Nephalem Valor.

Honestly, when I hear people saying they want to keep Nephalem Valor regardless of skill switching, I just think next they'll want 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor upon reaching Paragon level 1 and it'll always be on. And it'll never go away. And then they'll want to be rewarded for switching skills...where's the line?

Again, Blizzard isn't penalizing you for changing skills, they're rewarding you for making the game hard for yourself. Yes, they encourage trial and error, and switching skills...I guess they figure by the time you make it to level 60, you're pretty sure of your character and can do some pretty good stuff with it.

it just feels like i have to buy the best gear off the auction house so I can run the spec I want to, to fully clear an act without losing my "Nephalem Valor Buff"

This game would be alot more fun if I could respec for certain encounters.

It's fun because it's challenging. My Wizard's gear isn't the greatest either, and as it stands, I do with it what I can. He's wearing 4 pieces of gear I bought from the AH, but truthfully, I've boycotted it at least a month and a half ago and I'm happy with my decision. I'll make it to higher MP levels eventually, I'm in no hurry...

But please, let's not make this game too much easier? I'm no pro at this, but I'd be happy if they said "NV stacks disappear if you die." Would it be hard? Oh yeah! Will I be able to do it? Probably not right away, but it'd be something to work toward.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
u can lock the quick bar by goin in Menu Gameplay elective mode Off
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]