Diablo® III

Auction House Maintenance - 11.13.12

(Locked)

Community Manager
We are currently performing additional maintenance on the gold and real-money auction houses. While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, we will provide an update once the service is available again. You can also follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for information and updates regarding any of our online services.
Please keep it down for like....1 and half hours....thank you. LOL.
lmao I wish i put some bets in for some stuff
Maintenance that blocks access to the AH -REALLY- needs to extend all auction timers.
Why couldn't you have done something like this for the extended maintenance period?

Can we get some information about WHY it's down?
11/13/2012 02:40 PMPosted by jotun
Maintenance that blocks access to the AH -REALLY- needs to extend all auction timers.

I'm surprised that Bliz wouldn't take this as a big f-ing deal. Lots of items uncontrollably being sold for a fraction of their worth.

I like the mechanic of it not extending the timer. Anyone with half a brain can avoid it by not placing items on the AH that end at 2 o clock in the after noon on a Tuesday...

agree completely, what can I do with an auction that is going to expire in about 30 mins when it normally should go for 2x-4x what it's at right now?
11/13/2012 02:44 PMPosted by MASKOAA

I like the mechanic of it not extending the timer. Anyone with half a brain can avoid it by not placing items on the AH that end at 2 o clock in the after noon on a Tuesday...

you mean midnight on sunday? half brain?
looks like i cant play until the AH is up.. thats what i get for trying to sell my gear when im not using it i guess. Great !@#$ing system you have blizz.
Edited by bobby3127#1430 on 11/13/2012 2:48 PM PST
Never fails. Guess they didnt think to do the maintenance on the AH while they were doing maintenance?
90 Undead Mage

+10000000000000
Always the Auction House getting fixed, what about Drop rates, Chars, and other stuff?
View profile
Ugggg. That sums up my thoughts and feelings on this subject.
Yeah, this AH outage is killing me. I had 2 inna's pieces and a nat's piece on the AH with a relatively low starting price. Pretty sure they should have ended by now. Gonna get ripped off.

I'd love play Diablo, but it's really hard when the AH is down.

[Edit:] Does not have half a brain, apparently. Live and learn.
Edited by Auron#1777 on 11/13/2012 3:04 PM PST
\

I dont see why this feature has not been implemented...
Why do you think maintenance was extended in the first place? They probably brought servers up to silence some of the QQ.
that's why i like bidding on tuesday
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]