Diablo® III

Auction House Maintenance - 11.13.12

(Locked)

11/13/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Dog
this company is bs if i did my job like them i would of been fired the first day,..btw i played for about 45 mins. horrible drops anyone else notice that?

Yes..

I was getting 1-2 yellows from almost all rare packs w/ 5 stacks at MP8+

Didnt feel right.
I got 2 legendaries in the 20 mins I got to play!
Maybe it will work better next time........
um anytime now pls have some money to collect
i found 3
Server says its up except Ah but wont let me log in. Error 33.
Awesome timing BLIZZARD, I wake up at 6 am to put a item worth 1.5 BILLION on bid, it's at 500k now and PROBABLY wont even come close to it's actual VALUE. You've !@#$ED your COMMUNITY over so many times with this TERRIBLE BROKEN system. TIMESTAMP your SERVERS and pause AUCTION HOUSE while you fix your BROKEN system. I can't even immage the REPERCUSIONS on the REAL MONEY AUCTION HOUSE.

GG BLIZZARD.
thinkin that they should do the planned maintance in the off peak hours, when less people are trying to play the game.
Do we get some new content at least or is all of this just unnecessary BS that should have been done overnight
11/13/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Dog
this company is bs if i did my job like them i would of been fired the first day,..btw i played for about 45 mins. horrible drops anyone else notice that?

I got a decent Inna's Radiance.
OMG!! You guys !@#$% because they do not fix bugs, then ^-*!@ if they do. This game is played by MILLIONS of people all over the world. They can not please everyone. Am I happy with everything they have done ? No, but I have over 400 hours playing this game so I have gotten my $60 worth. If you really do not like the game then just quit, no one is going to miss you.
Blizzard when you absolutly wants shlty servers and poor game experience.
takes them 8 hours to screw it up then another 2-3 to fix their maintence screw up
I cant imagine the repercusions on ur caps like spelling
fix drop for god jezus christ
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I just want to play some gamez with my wife.
Just what i wanted to come home from work to. thanks Blizz
is the server not up then or is it just the AH
maybe we can get real money AH for HC? =]
11/13/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Lylirra
We are currently performing additional maintenance on the gold and real-money auction houses. While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, we will provide an update once the service is available again. You can also follow [url="https://twitter.com/blizzardcs"]@BlizzardCS[/url] on Twitter for information and updates regarding any of our online services.

STOP DUPING
5 Gnome Warlock
played for 10 minutes then got warning serving was shutting down in 15 minutes. hope it is back soon
View profile
Got a vile ward 12 seconds before shutdown, didn't get a chance to ID it...it better be there when I get back, blizz!!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]