Diablo® III

Where do I start with WD upgrades?

If someone could help me out, I have managed to put together what I feel is a decent starter farming set. I can get through mp0-1 fairly quickly, but I am definitely not one shotting all the trash like I would prefer to. I am looking to start upgrading out of this gear and getting into something that would allow me to be successful in higher mp levels. Please ignore my hellfire ring, I obviously know that is first and foremost.

If some of the veteran WD wouldn't mind offering me some advice I would really appreciate it. I am on a limited budget, so 100mil items will not be reasonable for me. I could also use skill ideas as I find the current spec I use to be pretty monotonous.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Reply Quote
I would look to upgrade those boots for sure...maybe Zunis or Firewalkers
Your INT overall seems pretty low as well so you could try boosting that also

Build wise I'm not sure...I like RoT but that's mostly personal preference
How do you keep mana up with no primary?
Reply Quote
use a 2 hand weapon if you want to one shot trash in mp1.
Reply Quote
I would agree the boots are a good place to start, I will definitely look into that today.

As far as keeping mana up I have mana regen on items and use spirit walk when running low. I am sure there are better ways, I have just been going off of builds I see on streams and profiles. I am really new to WD, so still tryin to figure out what works.

The only problem with using a 2h is I will lose my mana regen and pickup radius, which I think would slow me down more than having to 2 shot mobs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]