Diablo® III

Grade my Demon Hunter please

Image link for my gear and stats --> http://postimage.org/image/brlb70hyn/full/
Reply Quote
get rid of the gladiator gauntlets.
you can do wayyyy better in that slot.

cc8/cd30/dex150 ? just a ballpark i think would be pretty cheap to buy.
Reply Quote
horrible
Reply Quote
I grade it F, but grade it a C+ if/when you put an emerald in your weapon.
Reply Quote
I'm not rich, best emerald i can get is 50%
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Scott86
I'm not rich, best emerald i can get is 50%

50 percent Crit Damage is A LOT.
Reply Quote
Put some kind of emerald in it anyway, even if it is 50%. You're leaving damage on the table. Or under it and letting your dog chew on it.
Reply Quote
Is this a joke? Even the Flawless Emerald gems that you pick up would have been sufficient to give you something of a boost. That's better than nothing at this point.
Reply Quote
I'll upgrade to 9 CC, 33 CD 150 DEX gloves
Reply Quote
The best gem I got is 45%CD, I thought using that in my manticore would be a bad move since theres several better emeralds out there.
Reply Quote
It's not a bad move. As others said its still some sort of dps boost! Later on you can remove the gem and replace it with a better one.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Scott86
The best gem I got is 45%CD, I thought using that in my manticore would be a bad move since theres several better emeralds out there.

I'm guessing you think gems are destroyed when you remove one from an item? They aren't destroyed so put whatever emerald you have available and when you can afford a better one, remove the old one and put the new one in.
Reply Quote
Add me Scott86

Ill give u a 90% gem for free =)
Reply Quote
ok, thank you.
Reply Quote
I was under the impressio that once you socket an item you cant remove it
Reply Quote
I ended up getting an additional 5100 damage from 157 dex/33CD/9CH/81 intelligence gloves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]