Diablo® III

Sore wrists from whirlwinding to much

Get yourself to an Occupational Therapist. They'll be able to release any strains in muscles and tendons, also will be able to suggest exercises to target problem areas.

I have rotator cuff issues (shoulder) from to many years at a desk (gamer/sys admin), most of the pain is now gone and I'm working on building strength in my shoulders. That said, he did ask WTF had I done to my shoulders not long after D3 had come out :P

My current pain point is in my index finger, need to learn not to press so hard on the mouse button. Or setup a function on my G15 to hold it down!
Reply Quote
I play hotarend, no sore wrists for me, and i kill faster than ww.
Reply Quote
I actually find my left hand gets very sore from spamming sprint/rage to sink rage for thrive on chaos. I only play on mp4 (with decent gear) so I don't have to do too many circles and my right wrist thanks me for it. Anyone found a decent way of sinking rage without getting carpal tunnel?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]