Diablo® III

Error 3 after change new password

Hey there, I'm having trouble with login after changing new password, it pop out an Error 3, saying that my information is incorrect, but im sure its correct, tried for few times still doesnt work, so i decided to change my password back to old one, and i can login with that, anyway to fix it? i wanna change my password, thanks.
Reply Quote
Test for me if your old password still works even after 'changing' it to a new one

Then check if your new password works on Europe and on the battle.net website

If so, then i've been having the same issue. I've changed my password multiple times and have even reset it, yet it never 'updates' on the american servers and they will only ever accept my old password from months ago. However on Europe, my new passwords will work.
Edited by Recluse#6779 on 10/28/2012 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ok, after changed to new password, i'm not able to login to america server (but i can login with old password!!), and im able to login to europe & asia server (with new password!!), looks like its not our problem its the server did not save our new password data?

Dear Blue, please help!

Thanks.
Reply Quote
i've tried several method as stated in the support, still can't login..

please help!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
DcsH,

I've reset the account and it ought to work now. Please try it again.
Reply Quote
/I have a problem sir... why is it my battlenet account and diablo 3 have different password?? i change the password of my battlenet account and when i login to diablo my old password works and also i file a ticket regarding the authenticator it says it already remove but when i login to my diablo authenticator appear !!! please help
Reply Quote
Thank you Blue, now i can access my account with the new password.
Reply Quote
Same using dual password now :)), new for forum, old for game. Already submit a ticket about this...
Edited by Shadowsong#6686 on 10/31/2012 4:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Got the same error, can't even login with my old password now, Omrakos can you please reset my account
Reply Quote
I'm good now, time to get back to Sanctuary.
Reply Quote
I also got the same error and experience this problem today, after changing password, new password won't work on American servers, but Asia servers works.

Omrakos, could you please reset my account as well. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Please reset my account as well. thank you
Reply Quote
Can you please reset my account too? Very annoying error to get :( but I will be very happy if you help me :)
Reply Quote
Finally, new password works, I am okay now...
Reply Quote
works for me too, the windows !@#$ty fw that was problem for me :P
Reply Quote
Omrakos can you help me too? changed my battlenet password but still using old one in the diablo3 game
Reply Quote
Hi I have the same issue. Changed my bnet password but still require the old one to log into game. Can a blue help with this?

Seperately, is there anyway to change the secret question once it is set?
Reply Quote
Hi can you please fix mine aswell
Reply Quote
Er... help? >.<
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
The SEA region accounts above have all been reset so if you were having trouble logging in with your changed password, please try again. The region may still be under a maintenance period at this time so keep that in mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]