Diablo® III

5 GREAT IMPROVEMENTS that take 5 mins to code

+9999
Genius, all ideas are great. If we see little changes i would be so greatful.
This will probly never get seen, and im not sure if anyone suggested it yet but....
I think it'd be great if Blizz implemented a Waves level...
You get put in a Place, room or whatever, and waves and waves of monsters continually come, with each succesive wave getting more difficult than the last... w/ loot drops... Of Corse...
and call it "Hall of Champions" or something to that effect...
Thanks...
Edited by BDiablo#1351 on 11/1/2012 3:33 PM PDT
This will probly never get seen, and im not sure if anyone suggested it yet but....
You get put in a Place, room or whatever, and waves and waves of monsters continually come, with each succesive wave getting more difficult than the last... w/ loot drops... Of Corse...
Thanks...

that's a cool idea too -- and probably no harder to code than the whole Hellfire Ring quest with the ubers and the portals, etc.
View profile
Thanks...

I think the idea of the bottomless/endless dungeon is far more 'Diablo' than your idea above.

What you proposed sounds too much like Plants vs Zombies. 0/10 originality, not that abstract thinking isn't appreciated.
High effort, low value changes. Get it right.

Case in point. Number three. You think that's gonna bring "balance". You think it's gonna be easy? Lol dude. Stick to your day job. Gameplay is not for you.

Neither is starcraft..... oof.....

Yes, yes, the old tactic of criticizing the author rather than the opinion.

If you knew that I was short and overweight, you probably would have mentioned those two things as well.

Now you know, so go for it.
11/01/2012 04:02 PMPosted by ellisD
As long as you know these things are only your opinion I couldn't be happier.

My opinion is that you should not be criticizing me when your Paragon 48 Barbarian is doing 65k DPS... your belt made me LOL.

And you comment on my Starcraft abilities.
#1 idea is cool but can't make all the leg godly. I like the idea that leg has th chance to be godly not just when u see the drop and u would throw it away be4 u even ID it.

#2 higher density is good too expeically Act4 needs improvement.
very sad it's the last act and no one really like to play.

#3 I really love this idea. It actually increase the variation of the item selection. Not everytime u pick up something and it's automatically junk. U can debate if u want to have that extra 0.1% of AS increase vs dmg for getting higher dex or str for example ( I don't play barb btw)
but I think this idea is really great. Blizzard should listen.
Every 100 points of Dex could equal +1% Attack Speed and +1% Movement Speed.

Every 100 points of Intelligence could equal +10 Max Fury, +10 Magic Find, and -5% recharge time for skills.

So basically DH or Monk will have 20% attack speed extra, and 20% movespeed, and Wiz with WD will have 0 cd on any skills? That would just fk up the game
View profile
11/01/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Brygo
As long as you know these things are only your opinion I couldn't be happier.

My opinion is that you should not be criticizing me when your Paragon 48 Barbarian is doing 65k DPS... your belt made me LOL.

And you comment on my Starcraft abilities.

You have lost all credibility,,AS IF you had any, and now with your 'go shoot yourself' which everyone has seen, including MODS, makes it SO clear how you would not be chosen for a 'software engineer' job.

Then you have the audacity to talk about people dying in a Storm....look at the man in the mirror.

cu
caJAI
Thanks...

+1. I saw someone mention this idea months ago. He called it "Elite Onslaught." Hell yeah!
View profile
It is such sad sad times when people think the OP is a genius.....

You guys have no comprehension as to what game design entails..... zilch, zero, nada.

Number 2 is the only decent change.

So sad. So tragic.

Dozens of people were just killed in a hurricane...

But what's really tragic is the fact that I posted some low-effort/high-value changes to this video game in a message board.

You might want to go shoot yourself.

It's sad that EVERY THREAD has to have the 'jerk element'.....ain't it?
I agree with OP 110%!

making all the stats viable for a character would fix 75% of this game's problems.

Diablo 2's skills and +X to all skills could compare to Diablo 3 if all stats were viable for characters. not as viable as their main stat of course...but at least something...

Exactly.

When a monk finds a Heaven Hand with +100 Strength, they get only +100 Armor from it.

Ok, nothing wrong with 100 Armor, but doesn't change much at all.

Now what if that same +100 Strength gave them...

+100 Armor, +10% Crit Damage, +1% Damage Against Elites...

Suddenly, they would feel a LOT better about that extra 100 Strength on the Heaven Hand, even though they would have far preferred Dexterity.

Again, they key is to make non-main stats more valuable for every class, without making them nearly as valuable as the main stat they will aim to stack.

Won't impact balance in any meaningful way, though it is an opening to slightly improve the non-Barb classes.

All the haters of this thread are just that... haters.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]