Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
It'd be easier to stop dating a judgemental !@#$%.
Think about it! The scenario you're proposing is this (somewhat simplified):
1. A Blizzard rep reads this topic, sees that suggestion and then suggests it to the designers.
2. The designers discuss the idea and think it's good and so tell the developers to program it.
3. The developers open up whatever editor they happen to code in and look for the code (noting this one step could take hours in and of itself with the amount of code games can have).
4. They find the piece and reprogram it.
Now let's see the alternative:
1. You ring up and/or visit your girlfriend.
2. You tell her she's a judgemental !@#$% and you've decided to date your friend's non-judgemental sister who also happens to 100% hotter, because clearly those things matter.
Edited by MrTastix#1610 on 11/2/2012 3:48 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.