Diablo® III

5 GREAT IMPROVEMENTS that take 5 mins to code

10/31/2012 01:30 AMPosted by Brygo
Seriously. For the love of God. Make it an option menu check box or something. I literally can't play when my girlfriend is home because if she hears the enchantress she will think less of me.

It'd be easier to stop dating a judgemental !@#$%.

Think about it! The scenario you're proposing is this (somewhat simplified):

1. A Blizzard rep reads this topic, sees that suggestion and then suggests it to the designers.
2. The designers discuss the idea and think it's good and so tell the developers to program it.
3. The developers open up whatever editor they happen to code in and look for the code (noting this one step could take hours in and of itself with the amount of code games can have).
4. They find the piece and reprogram it.

Now let's see the alternative:

1. You ring up and/or visit your girlfriend.
2. You tell her she's a judgemental !@#$% and you've decided to date your friend's non-judgemental sister who also happens to 100% hotter, because clearly those things matter.

Done.
Edited by MrTastix#1610 on 11/2/2012 3:48 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]