Diablo® III

Combining nats sets or upgrading legacy?

Looked up some threads on this but they are all pre 1.0.5. Look at my gear: Would it make sense to buy a +10 disc embrace, an SoJ and high dex footprints? Combining both nats sets would give me +14% crit, my Mac disc would be 59 (quiver, SoJ and embrace) and with Perfectionist I would hope my disc regen would be high enough to survive higher MP levels.

Alternatively I could invest in better amulet, go lacuni prowlers or upgrade my legacy nats? What would you do with my current gear and a 500M budget?
Reply Quote
I tried the combo... 71.5% crit chance lol. and 30k more dps with the cheap gear that I bought for the test.

thing is...I was actually doing *less* damage over time, because instead of the bat I had to use prep, so I didnt have traps out as much. I only had 40 disc pool though with SOJ, ymmv

personally, I'd upgrade your legacy gear

o/
Reply Quote
sell your legacy nats. i have sold mine. actually you will not need so much disc. With your 500 mill u can buy some good items. like mempo, new nats, change a better witching hour. you can easily hit more than 200k dps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]