Diablo® III

Why Did They Not Offer A Upgrade!!!!???

90 Human Paladin
I purchased D3 because i knew i was going to play wow for extended period of time recieved a tyrial mount and i wanted D3. Good promotion. Well, i wanted the shaman pet also you gave away in collectors editions as well as music on digital download. Why was there not an option to pay IDKnow 20$ get the pet and the D3 music!!?? I wasnt goingto pay an outrageous price when i only wanted two of the things you had in the bundle. Just something to think about would be a good promotion!
Reply Quote
This is somewhat of a troll post, but not on you Santos.

I feel the design and implementation of this game is a result of new kids out of college coding and designing. The whole thing reaks of people who were not born or played Diablo or Diablo 2.

So, as far as what you asked, the only good answer I can assume is lack of experience!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]