Diablo® III

upgrade the WD above you

I gonna have to drop some serious coins for mine... but gonna craft better gloves and bracers...
Reply Quote
You've got a nice do gu3ro. 60+k life with ruby In the helm is nice.

You could maybe squeeze some more vit outnof your frog or tals ammy. U did hit it on the head tho. Keep crafting gloves+bracers. Hope for some +armor rolls there.

Nice doc man. :-)
Reply Quote
Damn not much to say about Freddyk79. Maybe get more crit chance on your helm? Doubt its even worth the price though.
Reply Quote
A gem in your skorn :P lol but you look pretty good, maybe get some CD on your gloves but that's all I can think of
Reply Quote
Maybe some armor on a few pieces? pants/chest would be easier than the rest of the pieces to put armor on.
Reply Quote
@zhanginator
Looking good. Two obvious ones for you would be sock pants (will lose some armor but I think that's ok at your current MIT plus your skorn - theyre not expensive either if you can snag a deal. Mine were 55m). Will add 4-6k dps for you. Then a better gem for your helm to up that life%.
Edited by kurOsawa#2301 on 6/18/2013 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 08:23 PMPosted by Saito
A gem in your skorn :P lol but you look pretty good, maybe get some CD on your gloves but that's all I can think of

Oh yeah, I took that out to compare on AH, thinking about getting a new one
Reply Quote

Oh yeah, I took that out to compare on AH, thinking about getting a new one

craft some new gloves too :)
Reply Quote
@ dlimit, dayum, get that armor up. really quite low.
Reply Quote
@Mitch

Your WD is looking good !
Not sure about the pants though, wouldn't inna's be better?

Need some advice on what to upgrade next !
Reply Quote
@viss i think you should get a zuni pox with CC or a new chest with more vit on it.
Reply Quote
can someone do me? thanks
Reply Quote
@Sudi

I think you can bring your CC higher with better crafting and some AH hunting.

Also your shoulder can be better too. keep on crafting
Reply Quote
@freestylerW

Lots of improvement available on your bracers and your Zuni helm can gain an easy 60int for around 400m.
Reply Quote
@Cohesse

Some more AR and armor would be great, probably through continuing to craft bracers (I am still trying myself).
Reply Quote
@Nataku

Would change the knife for a 80%+ DC - 48%+ dmg and your pants for one like mine with the same armor or less
Reply Quote
i was skipped :(

@leonamBR: jeez i can't seem to find an upgrade for you other than crafting gloves and it's probably going to take a good amount of crafts to get something better than the gloves you already have.
Reply Quote
i was skipped :(

@leonamBR: jeez i can't seem to find an upgrade for you other than crafting gloves and it's probably going to take a good amount of crafts to get something better than the gloves you already have.

Gloves and Bracers have a lot of potential for you. Theoretically you could also craft superior shoulders but not by a lot.
Reply Quote
Super I think your next easiest upgrade is your string of skulls.
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 11:31 AMPosted by blackjack
Super I think your next easiest upgrade is your string of skulls.

solid gears you got there :O
maybe crafting glove to aim trifecta?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]