Diablo® III

How to get rid of Staff of herding recipes?

what if like me you already haves all the caracter you can create and ok 2 of them are mule but they full of stuck and my stach and even my ah and rmah are ar 50 so... got enithing else?????)

Vendor some of your garbage, packrat. Also, English lessons.
Reply Quote
dont pick it up again...
Reply Quote
i think it should be a voucher for a free health pot rather than 1g
Reply Quote
what if like me you already haves all the caracter you can create and ok 2 of them are mule but they full of stuck and my stach and even my ah and rmah are ar 50 so... got enithing else?????)

Something something Staff of Hoarding, right?
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Lylirra
The Staff of Herding recipe is currently bugged, so it's kind of difficult to get rid of (i.e. put the recipe in your stash, create a new character, move the item to the new character's inventory, and then delete the character). We've already got a fix planned, though, that will allow you to drop the item on the ground or "sell" it for 0 gold to a vendor.

only thing that needs to be done is all items should be able to be dropped on the ground regardless of what they are. no exceptions.

i dont care if they are unsellable or not salvageable because they are part of making the staff. everything should be able to be dropped though to prevent such problems.
Reply Quote
i want to salvage it for a fiery brimstone
Reply Quote
what if you've completed 'heralds of a new dawn'?
Reply Quote
The Staff of Herding recipe is currently bugged, so it's kind of difficult to get rid of (i.e. put the recipe in your stash, create a new character, move the item to the new character's inventory, and then delete the character). We've already got a fix planned, though, that will allow you to drop the item on the ground or "sell" it for 0 gold to a vendor.

STOP DUPING
Reply Quote

When can we expect a hot fix?
Reply Quote

my character slots are full so this is useless.. no they aren't mules
Edited by SweetstBlood#1809 on 12/3/2012 8:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thats just awesome
Reply Quote
We've already got a fix planned

Just like PVP and endgame??

How great.
Reply Quote
Almost 2 months later and you havent managed to work this "fix" into any of our weekly 2-12 hour downtimes....good job guys.
Reply Quote
So.

It's next year now. What have the blue's to report? :D
Reply Quote
Any word on this going live yet? must get that one single inventory spot back because its annoying me... alot.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Gerant
Any word on this going live yet? must get that one single inventory spot back because its annoying me... alot.

sell the darn thing! 1.07 fixed it.
Reply Quote
Now that1.07 is out can we get rid of these?
Reply Quote
Perhaps a Cow King mini quest would be good where you could use the recipe for getting cow armour that makes you look like the cow king or take it to the cow king instead of the staff to trade for eather hard to get/rare/legendary items or jewels.

Or the most ridiculously stupid items like tickle sticks, horns of blaring, red noses of doom. You know, real novelties but put a really stupid twist on the game.

Of course you should save up a number of them to get the items and make them account only too.

Just an idea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]