Diablo® III

New Pinoy Monks thread!

@hast - LOL muntik na 'ko mabilaukan sa iniinum kung kape ngayong umaga. paragon 100 HC? nice one hehehe...
11/24/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Duhast
pwede mo ba ako ipower level to paragon 100?

pwede bakit hindi. basta dalhin mo lang ako ng isang box na indian mango.
ano to? teritory mnga pinoy ay monks ba?
@SoliTier..... L A Y A S!
GODLY pinoy monk patulong naman. gusto ko kase pataasan ung DPS ko mga 100kdps pati resist mga 500 all res. Ano mga kailangan ko i upgrade s gamit ko. medyo kapos ung budget ko. 5m lang meron ako. salamat
Mga sir and madam HC monk patay nanaman. 3rd one is the Charm right we will see...
add me up! Gak#1147
What is it with you pinoy people always being so clicky with your own kind.

You're always looking to make pinoy only groups in every game it seems.

I never see "white people unite!" or "black people come to me!" or anything of that nature.

i guess the fact that we like doing runs with fellow pinoys. By all means, you're pretty much welcome to comment here and whatnot but GTFO if you have nothing good to say. (we do welcome constructive criticism though but thats a different avenue from what you just said)

That was constructive. I was asking a legit question. Your reply was on par with mine and did not answer my question. You aren't uniting players from different places. You're all from the same country.

Racism? Hardly. What you are doing is racist. Whether you want to think it or not, declaring that a particular race unite together is racist.

If a thread was started that said, "New white people monks thread!" or "New !@#$% race monk thread!" people would lose their freaking minds.

So, yeah you know what, it pisses me off when I see double standard crap like this. Piss off with your racism crap.
he mad ^

i guess the fact that we like doing runs with fellow pinoys. By all means, you're pretty much welcome to comment here and whatnot but GTFO if you have nothing good to say. (we do welcome constructive criticism though but thats a different avenue from what you just said)

That was constructive. I was asking a legit question. Your reply was on par with mine and did not answer my question. You aren't uniting players from different places. You're all from the same country.

Racism? Hardly. What you are doing is racist. Whether you want to think it or not, declaring that a particular race unite together is racist.

If a thread was started that said, "New white people monks thread!" or "New !@#$% race monk thread!" people would lose their freaking minds.

So, yeah you know what, it pisses me off when I see double standard crap like this. Piss off with your racism crap.

chill man, we don't hate you or any other race and I enjoy playing with other races all the time. We just like to hang out and play with each other from time to time. You see most of us are scattered all across the globe and playing with someone that has something in common with you is fun.

So its like you going to a different state and then you started playing online game with a random dude and then you asked that random dude where was he from and he tells you that he's from the same state where you grew up. Now you have something in common with that random dude and the fun factor of the game that you were playing just went up. I don't know if that cleared some things up.

I apologize if this thread offended you in some ways. But in all seriousness we mean you no harm ^_^

I think I did answer your question "i guess the fact that we like doing runs with fellow pinoys"

We ARE uniting filipino players scattered from all over the world. I've been playing with flips from canada australia middle east etc. So that blows your presumption.

This thread would hardly constitute as being racist. If i were to say "GTFO you !@#$ing redneck off this thread, you're not pinoy" THEN thats being racist. If just talking about simply a race means its being racist in your definition, then we're both entitled to our own.

I guess I did take your initial comment as an aggressive question towards the thread. But since you say that it was just a simple innocent inquiry, I apologize.
No offense taken from you, tantannoypi.

You see that's an appropriate answer to my question. Thanks for not getting defensive.

Funny how others in the thread took it as a personal attack, got defensive, and wanted to jump me for calling something out. Haha.
11/24/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Security
pwede mo ba ako ipower level to paragon 100?

pwede bakit hindi. basta dalhin mo lang ako ng isang box na indian mango.

hahaahhaha bakit indian mango?!?!?!

I think I did answer your question "i guess the fact that we like doing runs with fellow pinoys"

We ARE uniting filipino players scattered from all over the world. I've been playing with flips from canada australia middle east etc. So that blows your presumption.

This thread would hardly constitute as being racist. If i were to say "GTFO you !@#$ing redneck off this thread, you're not pinoy" THEN thats being racist. If just talking about simply a race means its being racist in your definition, then we're both entitled to our own.

I guess I did take your initial comment as an aggressive question towards the thread. But since you say that it was just a simple innocent inquiry, I apologize.

Apology accepted. No harm done.
e2 kapag ka napuno na palitan na title ha.. gawin nating "Pinoy and not Pinoy Monk Thread, New"... =) hava nice coffee brake to all...
Edited by Wayur#1276 on 11/27/2012 4:25 PM PST
Ahaha 1... And 1/2
Sa general discussion ilagay ang thread para lahat nang class kasali sa usapan. Gawa na mga Idol . . . ^_^
hey hey, I'm willing to learn some Pinoy language!
somebody teach me some Tagalog basics!! >:D
guys, dya have any tips on how to boost sweeping wind with cyclone as a rune mod? me nakaparty kasi ako before na monk, 5 atang cyclone ang nalabas sa kanya everytime pumalo? tas ambilis mag 3rd stack nung wind nya? yung fire rune mod kasi ang ginagamit ko currently kasi di ko madalas mag emit ng cyclone sakin tas tagal pa mag 3rd stack.

I'm thinking of boosting high attack speed and crit chance? tama ba ko? if yes, ano kayang desirable figure para mamaximize yung skill? salamat!
Crit chance !
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]