Diablo® III

New Pinoy Monks thread!

@Aquiros, copy then paste mo char mo sa US server.
goodbye world! see you pvp!
I was born in the Philippines, does that count?
01/10/2013 01:12 PMPosted by scrapz

i think the ts's idea was to gather Filipino players. but I don't think he or they forbid non Filipino players to join here too? I guess? I mean in your case that if you're not a Filipino?
01/10/2013 01:12 PMPosted by scrapz

The idea was to gather all Filipino monk players(sharin' thoughts and ideas 'bout d3 game), yes we welcome non-filipino esp. monks =) WELCOME...
I'm just kidding. Just wanted to poke fun and see what response's I would get, it's been a slow day.

Just wonder why you guys are always so insistent about communicating within your own race only. We should be discussing monks across the monk community , not because you're a pinoy/pinay. I'm sure you guys have plenty of input shown by your 18 page thread, yet I can't understand any of it. :(

edit: I'm sure I'll get flamed for this post but meh.
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/10/2013 6:34 PM PST
I'm just kidding. Just wanted to poke fun and see what response's I would get, it's been a slow day.

Just wonder why you guys are always so insistent about communicating within your own race only. We should be discussing monks across the monk community , not because you're a pinoy/pinay. I'm sure you guys have plenty of input shown by your 18 page thread, yet I can't understand any of it. :(

edit: I'm sure I'll get flamed for this post but meh.

REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding :) I guess its just a cultural thing. I live in LA but i still feel more generally comfortable hanging out with fellow pinoys like I can let loose a lil bit. I dont know if thats a general consensus though. (dont get me wrong, i dont have a shortage of non-pinoy friends)
As for input, nothing much to read. Its mostly invitations of playing with each other, adding btags and poking fun at each other typed in Tagalog. Like i said, the thread is more to gather and not to stay amongst ourselves (if that makes sense lol)

btw.. scrappy doo why havent i played with you yet? dont wait for pvp to let me trash you (jk you'll destroy me lol)
duhast 100 para ka na pala congrats!
MONKS ARE GETTING BUFFED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHHAHA

01/11/2013 12:14 PMPosted by dzyre

THANKS!
mga sir pa tulong nmn, ano po dapat next ko i upgrade? sa monk ko, , ,
help
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/xlxSCREAMxlx-6713/hero/4404026
:) ano nu din ako:)
xlxSCREAMxlx#6713
hey scrapz i really appreciate that such a helpful monk forum member like u dropped by this thread. We pinoys are generally scattered around the world and we like to use most venues, even thru gaming, to get together with our own race as it gives us a sense of home (for those not currently in Phil.). Don't worry i don't think you'll get flamed here ^_^
Hello mga sir! Been playing the monk as my main. Di lang active sa mga forums until makita tong thread.
lets set up match ups here!

i personally challenge MOONIESUZUKI!!

1. Duhast vs mooniesuzuki
2. Duhast vs jon
Edited by Duhast#1683 on 1/14/2013 2:48 AM PST
MONKS ARE GETTING BUFFED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHHAHA

THANKS!

I haven't played in a while.. assassin's creed 3 kasi ako ngayon. anong bago?
nevermind I saw it... :D dueling na... haha
Duhast is strong -_-
Kapag wala na kayo magawa dahil na reach nyo na ang final goal sali kayo sa very stressfull environment sa HC. so far i was able to find A LOT of pinoy(4). Kung hindi kayo takot sa lag or disconnect at nag hahanap ng challenge sali kayo. Less paper dps, more Ehp

add nyo lang ako. Gamit namin mumble for more communication to keep each other alive. Cookies and milk available after invite acceptance.
Sobrang dameng hazards sa hc mode:)
Idol ko tlga si duhast
Kapag wala na kayo magawa dahil na reach nyo na ang final goal sali kayo sa very stressfull environment sa HC. so far i was able to find A LOT of pinoy(4). Kung hindi kayo takot sa lag or disconnect at nag hahanap ng challenge sali kayo. Less paper dps, more Ehp

add nyo lang ako. Gamit namin mumble for more communication to keep each other alive. Cookies and milk available after invite acceptance.

Tama si simplistic, sali kau samin sa HC XD hindi dps ang habol namin d2 peru EHP talaga ang hari. Ganda pa nga AH namin. ilan lang ang mga pinoy nakikita ko d2 sa HC eh.

01/13/2013 07:36 PMPosted by jon
Sobrang dameng hazards sa hc mode:)

Kaya nga masaya LOL
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]