Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
"-scroll all the way down to the "Reply to Thread" section at the bottom of the page.
- From there, select the down arrow next to name of the character shown there.
- In the dropdown menu that appears after clicking the down arrow, select the
"manage characters" button at the bottom of the menu
- A full character list will then appear, and at the top of this list you should
find your Diablo III BattleTag in blue text.
- Select or re-select your Diablo III BattleTag and try to post."
worked for me
Edited by eric#1326 on 12/28/2012 2:54 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.