Diablo® III

Info on PvP! 200M To Last Bumper Before Blue

I want PvP badly, but i'm also affraid of the endless stream of whine>nerf>whine>buff>moar whine>nerf to the ground>FOTM>nerf>whine>new FOTM>nerf>nerf>nerf>nerf (c) Blizzard
Bump for pvp info
Back to the top, changed reward to last bumper before blue post, taken from the Dupe thread.
Alrite jumps on bump wagon!
soon
bump
Bump. I think this is a really important issue since it was taken out of launch blizz has been not giving us a shred of information...
I just want to add to this thread that if they want to make ladder pvp with set rules and pvp gear and all sorts of stupid restrictions then fine.

But at least enable consentual in-game dueling without those restrictions. That care-free slaughter-fest was the soul of D1/D2 pvp.
Bump, if we don't get any info about PvP this month, I'll quit D3 forever. Maybe I done that a month ago...
At least a little info on what pvp will be like would be most appreciated.
I just want to add to this thread that if they want to make ladder pvp with set rules and pvp gear and all sorts of stupid restrictions then fine.

But at least enable consentual in-game dueling without those restrictions. That care-free slaughter-fest was the soul of D1/D2 pvp.

I would give my first unborn to be able to start doing duels. How F"ING awesome would that be?

Would take maybe 1 week before players started creating their own tournaments for class vs class duels and unlimited tourneys etc. This community needs something to do other then "LF UBER CARRY MP<N>"... 20 rings, with "melee attackers take 100 damage" and "health globes give you an extra reason to be mad at d3" affixes... PVP NOW!@!!!!@!!!!
They should also introduce a survival mode, or endless tower game mode.
Would be fun to get a team together and try for a record, earn new flags, designs etc.
Could even do it with MP on, or not..

I think all modes in game should be 8 player. Our computers are faster, the internet speeds are faster, there is no reason not to.
What happened to the duping thread with the 100M reward? Did it get deleted?
Edited by masterkaran#1567 on 11/16/2012 9:51 AM PST
cooooookie crisp
let the whiners whine and nerfs come, who cares, just give us pvp. Every game since the beginning has relied on competition to stay active, hell, even pac-man had leaderboards, pong was 1v1, etc.
Bump for a possible ETA on when it is going to be released and/or a little glimpse of what its going to be like...
Good post.
This is relevant to my interests.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]