Diablo® III

Info on PvP! 200M To Last Bumper Before Blue

The Rumors
A lot of rumors are going around and I would like to see some of these cleared up via a blue post.

There will be specific PvP Gear
PvP will require a special character and or re-roll
PvP will not allow pre-arranged teams
PvP Will be arena only, no way to duel friends

If this is true, I will never PvP in Diablo 3...

I'm the opposite, if their isn't PVP gear/PVP seasons, I probably wouldn't play. There needs to be some semblance of balance, otherwise casual players won't PVP and the only ones that do are BIS players.
Bump for the lols. Blizz will just lock this thread
No pvp in Diablo 3 is driving me crazy! Some information regarding anything about pvp would be awesome.
They have decided to not include PvP because Jay Wilson hates PvP. He said, "If those proles want PvP, they can go back to World of Warcraft for all I care. I won't let PvP taint my game."

It's messed up, but true. PvP is not coming. Find a new game, imo.
^
Theres no PVP without griefing/zerging.

Duel is not PVP. Duel is sport.
The Rumors
A lot of rumors are going around and I would like to see some of these cleared up via a blue post.

There will be specific PvP Gear
PvP will require a special character and or re-roll
PvP will not allow pre-arranged teams
PvP Will be arena only, no way to duel friends

Looks as like none of us will...ever.
this is how manner got banned.
bump
Bump and grind
zzzzz
200mill get
PvP info plz
I agree we need more transparency on how PvP is developing as well as how far they've come. When Blizzard made the announcement about no PvP, they explained it would come "Soon" in a patch. As a consumer, I believe I have the right to know how far PvP has come along. For all we know, they haven't touched it and know one is assigned to it. Everyone says Diablo 3 is a dying game, and this one of the reasons why. Blizzard, give us a reason to have faith in a "dying" game, as it will bring players back, as well as give us more of an incentive to play the game. I don't believe we're asking for much, but only a glimpse or a short paragraph of when the system is expected to come out. Thank you.
Or at least give us duels back like D2. I'm sure this will keep us entertained for awhile, or at least until the real PvP system comes out
BUMP this guys! It will benefit both parties!!!
11/16/2012 01:26 PMPosted by AKY
I agree we need more transparency on how PvP is developing as well as how far they've come. When Blizzard made the announcement about no PvP, they explained it would come "Soon" in a patch. As a consumer, I believe I have the right to know how far PvP has come along. For all we know, they haven't touched it and know one is assigned to it. Everyone says Diablo 3 is a dying game, and this one of the reasons why. Blizzard, give us a reason to have faith in a "dying" game, as it will bring players back, as well as give us more of an incentive to play the game. I don't believe we're asking for much, but only a glimpse or a short paragraph of when the system is expected to come out. Thank you.

You are right in alignment with my thoughts man, thanks for the bump

I'm the opposite, if their isn't PVP gear/PVP seasons, I probably wouldn't play. There needs to be some semblance of balance, otherwise casual players won't PVP and the only ones that do are BIS players.

BIS Players won't exist for a very very long time, if ever. RNG makes for such a thing impossible. Theoretical BIS builds have around 16M EHP, 4M dps, etc. Will some players buy better gear then you on RMAH? Maybe. But those players will likely be less skillful at play if they have not committed the equal time as you to gear up.

Furthermore, with a rating system, you will ultimately end up in a rating bracket that aligns with your gear and skill level. As either or improve, your rating shall improve. It gives you something to build and strive for.

I am completely in disagreement with you, but hope you change your mind!
I never win these things...
I barelly play anymore im just waiting for PvP... BUMP!
hi
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]