Diablo® III

Info on PvP! 200M To Last Bumper Before Blue

BUMP for info. I don't want the gold (I'm really poor in D3, just to know), but I'm starving for PvP.
11/18/2012 11:18 AMPosted by SaltyDaveIV
BUMP for info. I don't want the gold (I'm really poor in D3, just to know), but I'm starving for PvP.

Im starving for PvP to myfriend.
PVP should be harcore only....Like a serious death match.....You die...You lose your toon....
Excellent post OP, anxiously waiting on the PVP info myself. I hope we get our answer soon!
Bump
bump
Ditto.... Did I win the 200M yet?
Edited by capth4u#1911 on 11/18/2012 12:14 PM PST
Lol blue...
PvP - PvP - PvP - PvP - PvP - PvP - PvP - PvP

New content would be nice!

I hope we can duel for items or gold.... or even xp :)

Speak BLUE?
bump
Changes to diablo 3 that I hope to see when PvP comes, these are just some quick thoughts...

-Crit hit chance and damage taken off for pvp (The way I see it, it just unbalances the game so much. And if these would be gone it would give worth for alot of items.)
-Life on hit taken away.. life steal is great alone and LoH just complicates things...
-Puplic games we could scroll, like in D2 so we would know what games were PvP and were not.
-Need to get more players in one game so PvP would be more fun than 4 ppl in one game.
-ALOT more of legendary items that give even the weirdest specs to be viable in pvp.
They are not going to respond.... They are not allowed to say jack about PvP :( We are on our own.

No BLUE in sight!
It may have been mentioned, but a repeat won't hurt..

With regards to maps and terrain, I hope they utilize things like the slowing pools in Act II, choke points like bridges, LoS features both big and small, maybe even multi tiered zones.

Toss in elements like a gladitorial arena where elite mobs spawn every so often to attack randomly or spawn for specific teams.

Three or four maps with the same old features is going to get tired, and fast.

Please for the love of all thats holy create a large variety of maps with a number of strategic elements.
No BLUE in sight!

How about a comment from a BLUE
No BLUE in sight!

That would be nice. Bump~
No BLUE in sight!

That would be nice. Bump~

Yeah.... it would... I have been waiting for hours now
wut
no blue is ever gonna answer this because then everyone will be complaining that they waited till it got bumped by someone they know...on a different note if i was a blizz employee with a personal account. id bump then immediately post on work account.
Seriously can't believe how long it's taking Blizz to deliver on this feature which they originally said would be included upon release. I don't think anyone imagined that we would have to wait until 2013 for PvP.

All I can say is that it better be spectacular
Blizz never gonna answer, they'll release info when its ready! Or leak info when its not.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]