Diablo® III

Info on PvP! 200M To Last Bumper Before Blue

MAKE DUELING FOR GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allow us to make gold gambles in Arena matches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Free bump, I'm on EU servers :) but I'm dying to see some info on anything really ... They've been MIA far too long!!
11/18/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Stampy
Free bump, I'm on EU servers :) but I'm dying to see some info

This
Blizzard will probably never reply on this because of 200m reward.
Since blues are happy with providing information when it's available and simultaneously unhappy with the idea of involving themselves in forum politics, I'm going to say you're wasting your time.

There is zero chance that you will get what you're looking for until they decide that they're ready to provide information... and I'm 100% positive that when they finally decide to release the information, it won't be in this thread.

All I can say is that it better be spectacular

WORD

BLUE????????
Since blues are happy with providing information when it's available and simultaneously unhappy with the idea of involving themselves in forum politics, I'm going to say you're wasting your time.

There is zero chance that you will get what you're looking for until they decide that they're ready to provide information... and I'm 100% positive that when they finally decide to release the information, it won't be in this thread.

Regardless, having this thread shows that people are interested and it may help the visibility internally at their company resulting in a sooner answer or implementation, our efforts are not entirely in vein.
Idc about the 200m, I want an answer
Not sure if anyone has seen it and/or mentioned it, but the following post is from October, from what I can see it is the newest Blue post regarding pVp, and was posted about a month before this post originated:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794732583?page=17#332
Yea I have seen it, the issue is that it is basically circle speaking the topic. "Working on it" and "1.1" are already known. What isn't know is any type of delivery, design or mechanic changes or any other aspect of the feature. Just a vague "when it's ready" and "we weren't happy with the mechanics".

Leaves a big void to fill up, that void is whats keeping many of us around, so would like the questions answered.
I really hope they have solid gear restrictions
I want PvP.. Miss hearing that "Hostile" sound in a D2 game.... Where is the BLUE?
bump
bumpies
I'm bumping
Bumping for the info. Loved D2 PvP, hope this will be fun too.
bumb
Bamp.
bum(p)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]