Diablo® III

There is a new #1 PVP

Scuderia/Janz7777

#1 in world for all PVP. #1 Heroscore for DHs in the U.S.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/janz7777-1521/hero/22240093
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/janz7777-1521/scuderia/22240093

Sorry I take full responsibility. I sold him my Nat embrace a couple days ago and I couldn't pass on the offer.
Reply Quote
That reflection is so sick...
Reply Quote
Congratulations on your rise to the top. Beast as soon as he is home from work will be looking for the next upgrade.....do I smell a new arms race at DH?
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 11/13/2012 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
that is a boat load of EHP and damage.
Reply Quote
I shouldn't have recommended that amulet to Scuderia. :)

Congrats Janz!
Reply Quote
I shouldn't have recommended that amulet to Scuderia. :)

Congrats Janz!

Man, thanks for the recommendations on my other post but your DH is for lack of a better word......Bananas!
Reply Quote
How much time and money is spent on the AH to get that level of gear? holy balls.
Reply Quote
that gear is so sick *-*
Reply Quote
Scuderia/Janz7777

#1 in world for all PVP. #1 Heroscore for DHs in the U.S.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/janz7777-1521/hero/22240093
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/janz7777-1521/scuderia/22240093

Sorry I take full responsibility. I sold him my Nat embrace a couple days ago and I couldn't pass on the offer.

Being good acqaintances with them both, and talking to them daily, I can re assure you there was no credit card use on their part. The 2 of them have found a VERY successful and VERY profitable niche market to exploit on the AH by flipping, effectively netting them billions and billions.

I know this because MWM shared his secret with me which I wont repeat as hes worked hard for it and shouldnt require additional competition. The only downsize to his flipping technique is that you need a very LARGE working capital to start with.

Congrats to both of them they are awesome people and look forward to playing with them more often. Give me another 2-3 weeks and i will be up in top 3 as well :)
Reply Quote
The 2 of them have found a VERY successful and VERY profitable niche market to exploit on the AH by flipping, effectively netting them billions and billions.

I know this because MWM shared his secret with me which I wont repeat as hes worked hard for it and shouldnt require additional competition. The only downsize to his flipping technique is that you need a very LARGE working capital to start with.

If this secret is first bidding 2B on items that can easily net you 3B+ afterwards in private trade it's not much of a secret.
Reply Quote
Buy low, sell high. Not that complicated LOL.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Athena
The 2 of them have found a VERY successful and VERY profitable niche market to exploit on the AH by flipping, effectively netting them billions and billions.

Aha! So they're the ones manipulating the volatile gem market! Probably selling mass quantities of gems to glut the market, then when the price plummets, snatch them up again at half the price! Looking forward to the next the crash so I can upgrade. :)
Reply Quote
Yeah, playing AH tycoon can net some pretty insane profits...both in terms of gold and real $$$.

I've lost track of items i've sold on the RMAH for the $250.00 max cap, and i've gotten a lot of items that sold for net profits of 200-500mil. gold, easily.

Anyway, some insane builds in here with a lot of eHP...i've got some work to do to catch up, health-wise...but i think i've got all the time in the world.

I just cracked top-20 in NA but i'm looking to get into the top-10 at some point....top 5, probably not, too much effort required and I don't want to feel like i have to constantly upgrade to the point of insanity and i'll probably start focusing on other chars...but grats to some of the top DHs in this thread. :P
Reply Quote
Wow, that is just sick.
Reply Quote
Crazy DHs
Reply Quote
Being good acqaintances with them both, and talking to them daily, I can re assure you there was no credit card use on their part. The 2 of them have found a VERY successful and VERY profitable niche market to exploit on the AH by flipping, effectively netting them billions and billions.

Congrats to both of them they are awesome people and look forward to playing with them more often. Give me another 2-3 weeks and i will be up in top 3 as well :)

Im sure they appreciate you posting in the Forum that they are doing something that may be against the rules and possibly even ban worthy.
Edited by TorpedoVegas#1103 on 11/13/2012 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote

Aha! So they're the ones manipulating the volatile gem market! Probably selling mass quantities of gems to glut the market, then when the price plummets, snatch them up again at half the price! Looking forward to the next the crash so I can upgrade. :)

lol.. wrong.. but I did make a fair chunk of gold when they crashed.. took risk that they would bounce back up in price and I was right, paid off.

----------------------------------------

Congrats Janz, you deserve it!
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/14/2012 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
uh this might be a newb question but how do you check whos top in PVP?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Petjz
uh this might be a newb question but how do you check whos top in PVP?

diabloprogress.com
Reply Quote

Im sure they appreciate you posting in the Forum that they are doing something that may be against the rules and possibly even ban worthy.

buying and reselling on the Gold Auction is NOT against the terms of service my friend...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]