Diablo® III

DBoys Quick Guide On How To Gear Your WW Barb

good info
Reply Quote
bump for us WWers
Reply Quote
Useful stuff!!
Reply Quote
Hey is there any way you could take some time and update this for the new updates in the game? I know they screwed with the ticks on Sprint RLTW... That'd be awesome DBoy
Reply Quote
Nice, first thread I've found that has a good run down on what you can get on different gear slots.

Printed this one out, also be keen to learn if there was something akin to ask my robot for D# like there is in wow?

Lastly I'd be keen to hear of any good sites that have this type of information incorporated into a character builder. Still new to this game as I'm only level 24'ish so want to plan ahead.

Cheers,

Chris
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, Dboy has taken a leave of absence but lots of barbs had taken the responsibility in helping player who are keen on rolling a barb. There is a thread "sticky" on the forum and you can find all the information you will need. If you need assistance to build a starter or mid tier barb set Nived is the go to guy now. i myself can do it but it will be very, since im based here in the middle east.

btw, Nived or me will not take any gold from you, either we giveaway free gears or we help you shopping
Reply Quote
I wanted to thank you for putting this post together. I followed your plan as best as I could with my budget and over the course of 2-4 weeks, bought a set of items from the AH to be ready for me at lvl 60. I was able to get pretty close to your plan for under 400K in gold total. Half that is wrapped up in my IK boots and the unity ring.

I just started inferno with him and can do ML4 without too much trouble. I need to get my crit damage, ias and vit up and get some new weapons with slots, but I think this is a decent set for spending under 400K gold.

Thanks for the guide.
Reply Quote
I wanted to thank you for putting this post together. I followed your plan as best as I could with my budget and over the course of 2-4 weeks, bought a set of items from the AH to be ready for me at lvl 60. I was able to get pretty close to your plan for under 400K in gold total. Half that is wrapped up in my IK boots and the unity ring.

I just started inferno with him and can do ML4 without too much trouble. I need to get my crit damage, ias and vit up and get some new weapons with slots, but I think this is a decent set for spending under 400K gold.

Thanks for the guide.

Decent? That's fantastic for 400k. Wow. Excellent work!
Reply Quote
I would like to thank you for putting this thread together, as a new player reading alot of these other threads not understanding a word they say. Currently paragon lvl 5 and i was having a tough time doing MP4. Now i can do MP 10 just have to have some awareness, and MP8 is no problem at all! I thank you, you have helped me so much!
193k Dps unbuffed
235k dps Buffed
Spent a good bit of cash but its well worth it! thank you!
Edited by IAmViolence#1867 on 6/28/2013 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've been struggling with survivability and seem to go down quite fast. Been playing a little while but am still quite new to the whole game in general. Any other suggestions on my gear? I have less than 10mil to spend on improvements at this point.

Thanks
Reply Quote
@Talia try the "Nived's free gearing advice" thread. This one doesn't get much traffic nowadays.
Reply Quote
Thanks
Reply Quote
I think this post deserves another bump, I was using a Skorn on my ww class, switched to a couple single handed for just a few hundred thousand, and now i can do an extra MP level.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]