Diablo® III

300K DPS EU Monk INVIS saying Hello to US!

What weapons do you switch to after you cast your SW with that Skorn? An EF and a WKL? How much life sustain do you have in general when doing the high level Ubers?
Reply Quote
thanks for responding dude, would love to see what the mp10 setup looks like :)

add me if you want to travel in Americas server
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Supes1247
What weapons do you switch to after you cast your SW with that Skorn? An EF and a WKL? How much life sustain do you have in general when doing the high level Ubers?

I don't swap items, what I showed you in the video is what I use. I consider swapping weapon to get max sweeping wind damage a cheat,
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Grimiku
Hey there, and welcome to the U.S. Diablo III forums! Thanks for saying hello and we hope you enjoy chatting with us.

How is this thread getting a response?
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Consider
So wait, isn't it ok if guys sleep in the same bed in EU?

I'm curious; in what way is this relevant to your interests?

its relevant because he wants to know, its not relevant to the thread in anyway but it is to his interests.
Reply Quote
Thanks for keeping the faith (Monk)
Reply Quote
WELCOME to the other side of the pond. As far as monks go, you and i are on oppisite sides of the same coin, you have ALOT of DPS and attack power, which is cool. I however am all DEFENCE. lol. for example
you have:Armor 5338
I have: Armor 6445
You have: 564 Resistance to All Elements
I have:950 Resistance to All Elements + 607 Poison Resistance.
But to most people in the US they think DPS is the only solution to any problem. i tend to disagree with this much Defence. lol.

Does it take you 2 days to kill an elite pack on Normal Inferno Act 1?
Reply Quote
Welcome! Cool videos! Skorn is indeed the way to go <3 mine but my dps isn't quite that high XD.
Reply Quote
Nerf monk !! lol

sick gear
Reply Quote
Welcome! Cool videos! Skorn is indeed the way to go <3 mine but my dps isn't quite that high XD.

Skorn is there for speed farm, when I do all these uber boss kill, I use a EF and WKL combo. With 2.9Life Steal as my only defense and all the other skills or gears as DPS output.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 05:36 PMPosted by MannerCookie
How is this thread getting a response?

because unlike most of the important posts by other players regarding issues about the game, OP is making smoochy smoochy to le backside of Blizz. JS :3
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Grimiku
Hey there, and welcome to the U.S. Diablo III forums! Thanks for saying hello and we hope you enjoy chatting with us.

your superiors won't address the issue with the duping or something?
Reply Quote
Welcome.

Personally I'd be more interested in someone struggling and using skill to get by.
Watching people faceroll content isn't very exciting. To each their own.

perhaps you'd be interested in my station,
soon I will be releasing a complete monk series demonstrating real builds.
some without serenity, doing high MP with raw skill, using pure standard gear.

www.youtube.com/user/Zadekiel77
subscribe and stay tuned.
Reply Quote
Welcome! nice gear and nice combat too
Reply Quote

Skorn is there for speed farm, when I do all these uber boss kill, I use a EF and WKL combo. With 2.9Life Steal as my only defense and all the other skills or gears as DPS output.

Ohh this makes sense!
Reply Quote
streaming now and will be setting another world record with a group today on MP10 uber boss kill.
Reply Quote
just for the fun, it was some causal farming 2 days ago and I snap this photo where it shows my buffed DPS at 1238k DPS :) Enjoy it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxo6ty1cce5755p/DPS.png
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]