Diablo® III

300K DPS EU Monk INVIS saying Hello to US!

Hey there, and welcome to the U.S. Diablo III forums! Thanks for saying hello and we hope you enjoy chatting with us.

your superiors won't address the issue with the duping or something?

Hey there, and welcome to the U.S. Diablo III forums! Thanks for saying hello and we hope you enjoy chatting with us.

How is this thread getting a response?
You guys they are COMMUNITY managers, and they do not deserve such angst. They do what they can, and are human. They play this game too and play it for fun, all the posts about such and such and bots and dupes, have been addressed, and you all can do your part and report those. Can the CM have fun with us too or is that a BIG NO NO.

I feel us our diablo community scared away bashiok, i miss him.

Now because the community on these forums have been !@#$ in the past, they are now more quiet. and FROM WHAT THE PATCHES DONE, IT SHOWS THEY LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY, THE DEVS.

right now they are trying to combat people like you and bringing more positive focus on the game, and bringing the core fun aspects up front.
Edited by Gunghoe#1987 on 11/19/2012 5:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Guys, we did it, world record the uber boss speed kill under 3 minutes, enjoy the highlight
http://www.twitch.tv/invisuk/videos?kind=highlights
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i lol at your 300k dps and all the noobs saying ur amazing. anyone can dump tons of money on this game and "be pro"

my DH has 520k dps with sharpshooter. u see me going to EU forum being all like "LOOK IM 520K DPS IM SO AMAZING, AND IM CANADIAN TOO LOOK AT ME I NEED TO WAIVE MY E-PEEN ACROSS THE WORLD"

on a more serious note i have 320k dps with my defensive passives.
i dont see the big deal here. and im on a pretty small budget build with no IRL cash invested.

ALTHOUGH gathering 4 pages of replys over a 300k dps glass canon monk is quite an achievement. gratz.
Reply Quote
Funny we run a similar build, I used to use cyclone strike, never tried out blinding, always considered dropping heal for it, but the constant 10% damage buff is nice.

Ill probably try that out tonight though

Nice char!
Reply Quote
i lol at your 300k dps and all the noobs saying ur amazing. anyone can dump tons of money on this game and "be pro"

my DH has 520k dps with sharpshooter. u see me going to EU forum being all like "LOOK IM 520K DPS IM SO AMAZING, AND IM CANADIAN TOO LOOK AT ME I NEED TO WAIVE MY E-PEEN ACROSS THE WORLD"

on a more serious note i have 320k dps with my defensive passives.
i dont see the big deal here. and im on a pretty small budget build with no IRL cash invested.

ALTHOUGH gathering 4 pages of replys over a 300k dps glass canon monk is quite an achievement. gratz.

Why are you so Jelly of him?

I think he never dumped money onto this game. . . and he is legit, you should ask him though.

And 520K DPS with Sharp Shooter ROFL. . . *facepalm*

DH Stun Build Trolling in MP10
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004447937#1
Edited by JaceAltair#2678 on 11/19/2012 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
how do you regen life? i dont see any life steal on your skorn, or from any other source.
Reply Quote
Wow... we never get blues to respond to anything here! I didn't even think they came to the monk forums! Maybe we need more of you EU folks to post here to get some blizz love over here. :P
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Nameless
Wow... we never get blues to respond to anything here! I didn't even think they came to the monk forums! Maybe we need more of you EU folks to post here to get some blizz love over here. :P

This thread got moved from general discussion to here.
...like a rubbish bin???
Reply Quote
Oh. gosh, so it's not as if they ever made it in here to post anything. *sigh*
Reply Quote
Guys, we did it, world record the uber boss speed kill under 3 minutes, enjoy the highlight
http://www.twitch.tv/invisuk/videos?kind=highlights

Similar type of vid but maybe not quite as fast :)

http://youtu.be/j1oUVnEDh4Q
Reply Quote
also an edited version of the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v6cFooRJps
Enjoy it!
Reply Quote
wth is this thread from general chat doing here?
why are you bumping your own thread in a region where you don't even play?

The righteous US monks care Not for your epeen, return to your realm and plague us no longer! >:(

Now flee before the Might of Brosim, warlord of US region!
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/devoware-1326/Brosim/5528933
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 11/20/2012 2:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
I didn't even realized this thread has been moved to here, sorry for the double post. Please continue with this thread and ignore the other one. I don't pump my thread, that was a rather nice video and it's too bad you don't enjoyed it, but I am sure there are some that will like the see the power of playing in a group where all our skills are there to support each other to gain the max DPS output.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Nameless

they respond to their top customers... it's literally customer service, spend the equivalent of $2500 USD on gear from the RMAH and blizzard will respond to you.
Reply Quote
:D
hey Oldboy,
impressive profile, all 60 and a lvl 60 HC too.
Glad you finally settled down on Monk. ;)

Though I find your lack of.. female characters, disturbing. ;( lol
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Oldboy

they respond to their top customers... it's literally customer service, spend the equivalent of $2500 USD on gear from the RMAH and blizzard will respond to you.

I won't denied, I do use RMAH, but instead of paying Blizzard, i actually use it to make money, this game is already making me profit and I have cash out quite a bit in real money that I use in real life. For players like me, RMAH is a tool and if you know how to, you make more in game gold by playing with Auction House. This is the same with most auction house game including WOW....i am surprise people still don't realize that.
Reply Quote
How do you deal with reflect damage? Especially with that super high dps and only 2.9% ls (i think it's 2.9 right?)
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 06:38 PMPosted by skip11
How do you deal with reflect damage? Especially with that super high dps and only 2.9% ls (i think it's 2.9 right?)

You will always need double life steal with reflect, my normal off hand weapon is a WKL with life steal, maybe the profile didn't get update again. I do change my skills and gears very often depending on what I am doing. So if you want to get an idea of my game play, it's best if you watch me on stream.
Reply Quote
those are some sexy Inna's pants, Invis.
do u ever use lashing tail kick? with youre dps it could do some real devastation plus its stunnig rune.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]