Diablo® III

300K DPS EU Monk INVIS saying Hello to US!

those are some sexy Inna's pants, Invis.
do u ever use lashing tail kick? with youre dps it could do some real devastation plus its stunnig rune.

Thank you for the suggestion, I always want to try different things at higher MP level, since I don't use serenity, I can try and use Lashing tail kick tomorrow when I stream. You are welcome to join and see the result.
Reply Quote
hi, have you try without blinding flash, and refresh combination strike with way of the hundred fits (blazing fits)

edit i use 3 punch for full buff, deadly reach only 1 time for 30 sec
Edited by Thomas44115#2873 on 11/21/2012 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
hi, have you try without blinding flash, and refresh combination strike with way of the hundred fits (blazing fits)

I do use combination strike and yes, WoHF (blazing fists) is the one I use when using combination strike with FoH (Thunder clap). The only down side is you need to refresh it every 3s, but it's really good, if you want to catch some combination strike action, come join me in the stream today as I will be showing them.
Reply Quote
Hey Invis sure thing,
what time us easter time do u steam live?
Reply Quote
I will be streaming in about an hour from now. Feel free to come join me
Reply Quote
streaming now, I will update the OP post with lots of more information plus guide to my TR build and my MP10 farming build. In the meanwhile, on Para 99 now and heading towards 100. Come Join me :)
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:16 PMPosted by INVIS
I will spend some time here in the US forum and see if it's worth my time answering some questions for you guys.

This makes you sound like a stuck up !@#$%^-....just sayin...
Reply Quote
as if we're all idiots who need questions answered, lol.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Braintrain
I will spend some time here in the US forum and see if it's worth my time answering some questions for you guys.

This makes you sound like a stuck up !@#$%^-....just sayin...

I feel sorry to not use my word correctly, my deepest apologies. I really wish my slight knowledge in monk can help people in US forum too. If I have offended you, I am sorry. Please feel free to ask more questions.
Reply Quote
wth is this thread from general chat doing here?
why are you bumping your own thread in a region where you don't even play?

The righteous US monks care Not for your epeen, return to your realm and plague us no longer! >:(

Now flee before the Might of Brosim, warlord of US region!
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/devoware-1326/Brosim/5528933

He's advertising his streams. Revenue.

As he's said he plays RMAH to make money, money goes into the build, money goes into pocket. Build makes streams, streams make money, money goes into pocket.

Gets a blue post for saying "hi" when 6 months of monk problems we post get 0 comment.

This game is such a mess.
Reply Quote
Yup, WotHF-Blazing Fists is that good...

Nice to see someone showing off the extremely under-appreciated Primary. Ever since they buffed it going above movement speed cap... it's amazing with high DPS and efficiency.

You know what else is good for us "cheap monks" (I sold all my gear a few months ago). Maximus (25%) and Sweeping Wind-Firestorm... stuff just melts so fast.

...don't be a sheep... there are a ton of untapped potential in Monks but unfortunately the US forums won't give you many ideas so test for YOURSELF.
Edited by blhotz#1823 on 12/2/2012 11:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I do try my best to answer all questions here, no my stream does not make money and I have no intention to threat it like a business. I do prefer you to ask your questions in stream since if it's something not that straight forward to explain, I prefer to explain in stream so everyone can share the knowledge and learn.

If I am no welcome here, I will quietly go, I am really just trying to be as helpful as possible and I am proud to say Monk has so much potential, it just too bad most of the monk are not using the right skills.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the hint to your stream/monk. Did quite enjoy the marathon :)

why without blinding flash? it gives the most damage of everything. it scales with attackspeed making it about 60% dmage buff, the shor ttime doesn't matter as you buff sweeping wind with it, until it turns off. And it adds a nice crowd control... CC got buffed last patch (1.05) so it helps in things like mp10 for example, again.
Edited by ffFiend#2900 on 1/1/2013 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 02:29 AMPosted by INVIS
I do try my best to answer all questions here, no my stream does not make money and I have no intention to threat it like a business. I do prefer you to ask your questions in stream since if it's something not that straight forward to explain, I prefer to explain in stream so everyone can share the knowledge and learn.

The big "Support Me Donate" paypal link says otherwise. You also prefer to help on your page because with enough viewers you can get advertising pay. Everyone can share in the knowledge and learn on the forums on a much broader scale.

I doubt people are that stupid in the UK, as they are not here as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]