Diablo® III

Improments for my dh

just started playing this week. got about 3mil to work with, what gear can i get that would improve my charc? i know it's very undergeared but any advice would help. thanks.
Reply Quote
You should definitely look at new bracers. You can pick up legendary Strongarm Bracers for dirt cheap as long as they don't have all resist on them.

Another cheap option would be Andreals Visage helm (not sure if I spelled that right). But if you give up the socket you can get 180-230 dex, 9% attack speed, and 4.5% crit chance for dirt cheap.
Reply Quote
thanks mcgriddle!
Reply Quote
Your gear is pretty good for having played for only 1 week... I see you are trying to gear for MF so hard to suggest upgrades...
Reply Quote
oh, i meant i started playing again this week. i took a break somewhere before 1.5 came out. Yeah, i'm trying to switch out my mf gear with some dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]