Diablo® III

Taking way more damage today than yesterday..

I'm just worried a blue will never notice this thread and respond.

Keep posting, guys, asking for a response.
Edited by obituary#1888 on 10/26/2012 12:22 PM PDT
10/26/2012 12:08 PMPosted by obituary
First off, it does require skill to play ww,

You must be kidding

10/26/2012 12:10 PMPosted by LowBudget780
You seem kinda mad bro.

No bro. I just find it hilarious when ww barbs complain about anything.
It's not like I trust this NN completely, but sometimes I do wonder why blues wouldn't comment on it to clarify -- they seem to be reading other posts pretty frequently
I appreciate the hell out of you guys all doing your part by confirming this issue.

Lets keep the thread as free of any insults or stuff like that as possible, tho.

We want blizz to notice this thread for all the right reasons. :)

This thread is open to all opinions.

Let's treat each other decent and respect each others opinions, ok ??

Decent? Decency are seriously in short supply lately...sadly but true.

Sometimes you gotta be the bigger person. I tend to ignore inflammatory posts, but not always. I'm certainly no saint.

I noticed that you do ignore inflammatory, by looking at how certain posts are made direct to you.

You should certainly give a bit more credit to yourselves. I am more reactive than you are.

I just don't like it when people attack people verbally, with no regards on anything with the discussed topic.

What is the point of name calling, insults and worse?

Achieve nothing.

:/
BLUEs

The primary directive of this thread is to get a response from you guys :)
I do also have to agree that something is up. MP10 now should deal the same damage as MP7 pre-patch. Looked like everything was fine but last night and today I am getting hit so hard.

Yes I'm a ww barb but rend was the same way. Once you get into a mob with WW the damage being put out is so great and life steal so high there should be know way my health should be maxed out. I am still seeing hundreds of crits but blowing up as if there was a reflect mod (which there isnt).

I do believe there is a bug maybe something with the timing got messed.

You must be kidding

You seem kinda mad bro.

No bro. I just find it hilarious when ww barbs complain about anything.

So why don't you roll one then instead of crying about how OP they are?
Edited by LowBudget780#1245 on 10/26/2012 12:28 PM PDT
10/26/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Sephiroth

You must be kidding

This is not the thread for this. Please take it elsewhere.
I appreciate the hell out of you guys all doing your part by confirming this issue.

Lets keep the thread as free of any insults or stuff like that as possible, tho.

We want blizz to notice this thread for all the right reasons. :)

This thread is open to all opinions.

Let's treat each other decent and respect each others opinions, ok ??

Decent? Decency are seriously in short supply lately...sadly but true.

Sometimes you gotta be the bigger person. I tend to ignore inflammatory posts, but not always. I'm certainly no saint.

I noticed that you do ignore inflammatory, by looking at how certain posts are made direct to you.

You should certainly give a bit more credit to yourselves. I am more reactive than you are.

I just don't like it when people attack people verbally, with no regards on anything with the discussed topic.

What is the point of name calling, insults and worse?

Achieve nothing.

:/

I am not a non-confrontational type of person.

However, if I responded to all of these remarks it would only serve to junk up and ruin this thread.

As I said, I want blizz to notice this thread for the 'right' reasons.

I got into it a week or two ago with mean people that obviously have no honor or integrity. I was polite the entire time, and was simply trying to point out how awful some of those folks were acting toward one another. The thread was eventually deleted.

Things can spiral out of control fast once you start getting into it with all they folks that come in here starting trouble. At the very least I am certainly not going to get into it with those that simply come in here with an opposing opinion. This is not a private thread.

I do appreciate you sticking up for the thread's priority, though. :)
Posted by Sephiroth

You must be kidding

This is not the thread for this. Please take it elsewhere.

Come on guys, face off somewhere. I know it is hard to come to a agreement of any sorts, but hey, this issue is quite serious, for any existing players who still want to continue playing Diablo III.
I do also agree with the reflect issue... I cant even use bash and I blow up after 4 hits! I have to skip them now. Something is totally up!

Note: The only time I had to worry about Reflect was Hammer time critting for million or sometimes two million. Now Bash acts the same way with way less damage crits. It is really odd!
Bump for blues to respond before the weekend.

This is clearly a "bug" just like the hellfire ring proc
On a bit of a different note, what does a thread have to do to be listed under the general Forums as one of the 10 most popular threads? This thread is moving very fast and it wasn't on there last I looked. I have to think that if it could get onto there, more people would notice it and maybe we'd sooner get a Blue response.

edit: nevermind, it is on there afterall
Edited by obituary#1888 on 10/26/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Yes, please keep this thread on topic. I personally don't care where Blizzard sets the difficulty dial. That isn't the issue to me. The questions are:
1. Did they intend this change? If so, they should tell us, because it could affect HC characters.
2. Did they not intend this change? If not, then they need to know about it.
3. Did anything actually change at all? Blizzard should have quite a lot more data on this than we do - if they have observed NOTHING different, then it would be helpful for them to say so. (we changed 50 lines of code in areas that aren't even remotely related to damage - we can't see how anything changed - the server side hotfix from tuesday still stands.)
I am not a non-confrontational type of person.

However, if I responded to all of these remarks it would only serve to junk up and ruin this thread.

As I said, I want blizz to notice this thread for the 'right' reasons.

I got into it a week or two ago with mean people that obviously have no honor or integrity. I was polite the entire time, and was simply trying to point out how awful some of those folks were acting toward one another. The thread was eventually deleted.

Things can spiral out of control fast once you start getting into it with all they folks that come in here starting trouble. At the very least I am certainly not going to get into it with those that simply come in here with an opposing opinion. This is not a private thread.

I do appreciate you sticking up for the thread's priority, though. :)

Well yea, I agreed with what you said. If the person who start the post start trading insults, it does and will get out of hands really fast.

I am trying my best to keep this thread afloat, because the issue brought up is a game changer. IF it exist and it is intentional, it would give Blizzard a serious bad reputation and how i look at them. Especially after they have overhaul the entire game system to the one we are having now. ( I seriously dislike the reason they gave for the defensive nerfing. )

I seriously do like Diablo. I wish the best for it. Personally i dislike how Diablo III has turn out to be, but due to the fact it is a online game, it is very malleable. Changes and contents can be made via big or small patches. It still has a lot of breathing spaces to improve.
The hot-fix was supposed to introduce a 25% or so nerf to monster dmg in MP1-10. Personally I see no such nerf here. The 1.05 nerf to MP0 Inferno monster dmg was very evident.

Something is not feeling right for sure.

I noticed elemental damage was pretty rough on MP3 yesterday but I figured that was due to my Andariels' and I was in act 4 where there's plenty of fire damage. After seeing this thread it's making more sense.
10/26/2012 12:27 PMPosted by LowBudget780
So why don't you roll one then instead of crying about how OP they are?

First I'm mad, now I'm sad? Sounds like you are scared blizz will realize how OP ww barbs are and finally bring the nerf stick down where it's actually needed.

I dont' roll a ww barb because:

1) All the ww barbs I know quit their char because it was as much fun as an STD
2) I don't like playing characters that require the skill of a four year old, or that of a well-trained cat.
10/26/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Sparkzen
3. Did anything actually change at all?

To get on topic...

No changes were made spare those posted in the hotfix list. Those believing otherwise are suffering from confirmation bias. It's rampant on this thread, and on these forums in general where "tinfoil hat" threads are concerned
10/26/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Sephiroth
2) I don't like playing characters that require the skill of a four year old, or that of a well-trained cat.

Yeah, that's awesome and stuff I guess. Really helpful and insightful.

Did you observe any changes in damage between the hotfix tuesday and patch 1.05a? Yes or no? Really simple question. Either answer is valid - seriously! (Some people have observed more damage after 1.05a, some haven't.)
You're my boy, Blue!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]