Diablo® III

Taking way more damage today than yesterday..

Not surprised, blizzard can't fix something without breaking something else.
If they truly applied the wrong build to the server it would be hilarious!
@Lordspanky

You are not making a tinfoil issue. You are merely pointing out a observation which is telling.

Noticed this afternoon while playing and died after getting hit by arcane beam.

I usually ignored the damages by arcane beams while playing at monster power 4, due to the facts my defense, after buffering, could take it, and i heal fast enough to handle it as well.

However, i could not even take two or three "touches" now by arcane beams, without almost dying.

Personal experiences aside.

Blizzard should just be open to whatever changes they made. Let us know, and let us deal with it. If we don't like it, can't take it. So be it. We can choose to continue playing and adjust to it. Or we could choose not to continue playing.

Deal with it or leave.

No lost for both sides.

However once again, it is still a polite act, to inform consumers about changes to the product.

I just don't like to get unpleasant surprise while having some fun. ( Think that apply in every situation for most people. Unless to the one who find unpleasant surprise...well... a pleasant welcoming. )
Edited by Dutchmilk#6229 on 10/25/2012 2:29 PM PDT
I hope that's not the case...
Warm out today
Warm yesterday
Even warmer today
10/25/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Dutchmilk
You are not making a tinfoil issue. You are merely pointing out a observation which is telling.

we'll beside eveything else, this is a thread in the general forum with personal experiences. By definition it is a tinfoil-hat issue.

If this exact same thread would be in the bug report forum its another matter ;)

I was totally creaming the monsters in mp6 all day like butter.

What kind of butter?
Agreed Buchsbaum

But the word tinfoil is a bit dirty isn't it? Haha, but you are right, in the correct description of words. This is indeed tinfoil hat.

The OP could have posted it in the bug report forum, but i doubt that would gather attentions to address the issue, as fast as it is in the general forum.
My brother and I also noticed this last night, with the both of us we could do mp3 while farming for the Infernal Machine plan on tuesday, yesterday we could barely handle mp2. also I could run through mp2 solo on tues no problems now today I died 8 times in 1 run, something very fishy is going on here...
Should try ACT 9 I am getting Creamed, but so im back to farming act 1 no MP power.
10/25/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Darkchild
My brother and I also noticed this last night, with the both of us we could do mp3 while farming for the Infernal Machine plan on tuesday, yesterday we could barely handle mp2. also I could run through mp2 solo on tues no problems now today I died 8 times in 1 run, something very fishy is going on here...

Careful now Sakura, my monk sister.

Anti-observation / feedback / debate / disccusion team is on the plow.
This started last night, so its right after the so called "inferno damage nerf" hotfix. I usually cruise through A3 the keeps for fast exp while watching tv, but after dying 3 times to the first elite pack I was like wth? but its still doable if you are careful and avoid some attack/affix. Only thing got nerfed was the A3 key warden.
After the damage nerf I went from playing MP4 to MP7 and now I am dying often on MP5.

Something definitely hapened
While I have no Proof of the matter, I did notice that things seemed to be a bit worse last night when trying to farm keys on MP7. It wasn't impossible, but we did die noticeably more, and decided to bring it down to 6 to make life easier.
I dont really care which system they use, but pick one and keep it!

Switching Monster levels constantly not knowing where I belong is annoying.
Definitely noticing this myself now, no tin foil hat needed, damage is back to where it was before they reduced it, or worse possibly.
Talked to another friend who's been carrying people through MP8. He's made 57 hellfire rings as of this morning. His barb tank could easily facetank seigebreaker on MP10. Two wipes on MP8 so far.

It's official, Barbs are dying. Surely, blizzard can't let that happen.
10/25/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Diabloxk
t's official, Barbs are dying. Surely, blizzard can't let that happen.

Finally, the myth that four other classes exist can finally end.
10/25/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Dutchmilk

If barbs are dying, we can rest easy knowing Jay Wilson will soon be on the case.
Posted by Dutchmilk

If barbs are dying, we can rest easy knowing Jay Wilson will soon be on the case.

Just hope he don't fix it by buffing the Barbarians even more......and forgot the rest of the four classes...
O.o......not betting against it...double it!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]