Diablo® III

Taking way more damage today than yesterday..

I say roll back 1.0.5.a and put the same hot fix on 1.0.5 and test those two environments and see which people Die more?

1.0.5a will die more, your customers are always right This isn't a tinfoil hat issue it is just a mistake that damage doesn't cover or track the difference in deaths not the damage.

The over all deaths are what counts not the damage that is done to us.
Edited by KiaosZenthos#1828 on 10/26/2012 10:56 PM PDT
I say roll back 1.0.5.a and put the same hot fix on 1.0.5 and test those two environments and see which people Die more?

1.0.5a will die more, your customers are always right This isn't a tinfoil hat issue it is just a mistake that damage doesn't cover or track the difference in deaths not the damage.

And what if the customer says nothing has changed, than what?
10/26/2012 10:51 PMPosted by SorrowsWind
Maybe it isn't a bug in the MP levels, but perhaps armor or some sort of defensive mechanism.

Thinking that too, hope they're exploring other possibilities and not just looking into monster damage itself.
so any way.. just did act 3 mp 3 solo was perfectly easy like before hot fix came out .. then did ubers with team mp 4 and mp 5 never got one shotted or any thing like that none of my friends seen any difference we are still farming higher mp lvls then before damage was reduced in mp lvls

i think your tin foil hats are on to tight or you are sitting to close to the micro wave
I also noticed profiles use to update when you log out of the game instantly.

Now it takes like a day or two to update to the current, even then its not correct.

The current profile I see is the WW build I was screwing around with and that was yesterday.

(hmm tinfoil?)

nope

truth is, there was change.
So normally I can run act III MP1 without dying, without losing %70 of health but today I died 3 times, 2 of them were from succubus elites 1 mob have fire chain,jail,and frozen and the other one have sheilding, extra helth, and fire chain. Normally I just WoTB and end of story but today...... Idk what happened but I'm leaning towards the idea of they ninja buffed the monsters =\
Something isn't right. I am a well-built monk that face-rolled (yes, I said it) acts 3 & 4 MP2-3+ on 1.05 launch day. And day after.

You now don't expect me to notice a change when I can/have died in Act 2 MP2 when I didn't before? And I know I'm right, because I NEVER.... EVER came close to death on MP2 acts 1-2.

And once again, pointing out that I did a full 5-stack, then Dahlgur Oasis run but failed to find keywarden. Everything, including dungeons and events had been checked.

Tried to report; conclusion: http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac246/zip_dev/diablo310262012_1128edit.jpg
My guess is only affixes are effected, as this is the only time I see particular problems. Everything else seems fine

then people wouldn't be complaining in this thread would they?
Edited by KiaosZenthos#1828 on 10/26/2012 11:13 PM PDT
/puts on tinfoil hat. Ran mp5 with a buddy monk and we rolled it quite easily. yah there we're a few deaths (mostly due to not paying attention) but overall pretty much the same old same old.
I also noticed this, my barb was unstoppable on mp6 that's what I grind on..today I was having much more of a harder time and could notice it.

then people wouldn't be complaining in this thread would they?

But you said customers are always right. Unless you mean, customers are only right if following your view? Also, people would still complain just like they did with item drops being controlled by the Ah, or their accounts being "tagged" (black listed) so they get less drops.

Blizzard hasn't conclusively denied it (only that they denied their testing show any difference in damage), so I wont say 100% certainty either way because it is foolish and idiotic to do so. Either way, people find the need to find answers and if not find them, to make them up. Throughout humanity, there have been cases where masses of people believed in something for the sake of explaining why something occurred.
I noticed this also, and for the first time in all my 800+ hours of gameplay had trouble going into Reflect Damage packs. I though that was because i was going in with 150k+ dps and only 3% LS, but even with 6% happened that i was not gaining or losing hp. I went straight into the pack and my HP dropped instantly to 20% or less, and even with the tornados doing damage behind me (as i had to get out of the pack) didn't get any HP back. So now i know it was not my fault lol.
Let's say that the monsters Damage hasn't changed and everything is as it should be,

BUT the damage reduction on yourself is what's broken in this matter, blizz should check those values if there's an issue there instead ;p

Just saying if it ain't the suspect check the other factor for Damage taken.
BTW, thanks Lylirra for responding to this thread. I am very happy to hear that Blizzard didn't deliberately change anything. I appreciate your attention to this matter.
Let's say that the monsters Damage hasn't changed and everything is as it should be,

BUT the damage reduction on yourself is what's broken in this matter, blizz should check those values if there's an issue there instead ;p

Just saying if it ain't the suspect check the other factor for Damage taken.

They've already done "internal testing" so we're all wrong and delusional. I don't mind that there is now a rather large damage spike, I just wish they waited a bit longer than a couple days to spring it on us.
there is no testing like actually playing the game for hours upon hours upon hours. once you've done that, simple changes/differences will be noticeable by players in an instant and cannot fool anyone who has actually....well..played for hours upon hours, day by day, week by week, you get the idea.

even ninja changes are easily pointed out by players.
I hope they keep it buffed, was way to easy to farm keys...
there is no testing like actually playing the game for hours upon hours upon hours. once you've done that, simple changes/differences will be noticeable by players in an instant and cannot fool anyone who has actually....well..played for hours upon hours, day by day, week by week, you get the idea.

even ninja changes are easily pointed out by players.

This is pretty much what I'm saying.
I have still not noticed any of the "changes" you people are talking about. I know that both of my friends between them have every class except a monk geared and on mp5-9. They to have noticed no difference. My friends WD is still blowing through mp6 the same the past few days as he did since the patch went live. I honestly think you are all just seeing things, and instead of blaming yourselves, you are ready to blame blizzard. I mean have you actually recorded your findings? And there are plenty of world famous players who make youtube videos multiple times a day, and they have never complained about these "ninja nerfs". So maybe you people should take off your tin foil hats now
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]