Diablo® III

Taking way more damage today than yesterday..

900% confirm taking more damage, directly opposite of what they said was going to happen.
Also im not hurting monsters as much.
Yup same for me.. just got a weapon with lifesteal and im dying faster to reflect mobs then when i didnt have any ls at all! (reflect dmg kills me in seconds, normally used to be able to survive somewhat)
Edited by Revogamer#1201 on 10/25/2012 5:28 PM PDT
they certainly are doing more damage especially fire damage (fire chains/molten/desecrate) regardless of my high all resist and regardless of mp level (no mp level to 5)

ninja'd
I also posted this change after fiddle just before today, it was slightly changed today it's very obvious.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6998609793
Edited by rrevenge#1328 on 10/25/2012 5:32 PM PDT
I also noticed this on my monk. I was getting frustrated because I was dying way more than usual on MP 3. I hope it doesn't stay like this.
900% confirm taking more damage, directly opposite of what they said was going to happen.
Also im not hurting monsters as much.

10/25/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Mitchell
I thought I was crazy. I keep getting 1/2 hit again when I could usually take 3 or 4 right after the patch was released.

10/25/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Revogamer
Yup same for me.. just got a weapon with lifesteal and im dying faster to reflect mobs then when i didnt have any ls at all! (reflect dmg kills me in seconds, normally used to be able to survive somewhat)

my best friend confirmed it as well earlier this afternoon when he got off work ..
10/25/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Ender
Haven't noticed this issue, therefor tinfoil.

You're the only one, therefore, oblivious.
10/25/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Dekal1
Hmmm. I thought it was just me today. I made a couple of complaining threads thinking it was my build or gear but I was very upset because I was getting my butt kicked.

thats what i thought at the very start .. i kept looking at my stats and gear thinking something must be wrong on my end ..

but my pets dying speaks for itself ..

no deaths in 20+ runs yesterday .. now im respawning my dogs 2-3x per key run on REDUCED MP ..
I've had gloom popped and still found a way to kill myself with reflect multiple times today, enough so I had to start using smoke screen again. Didn't have this happen before today.
I Had like 8 deaths in a 2 hour period today, THAT Hasnt happened a while
10/25/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Locke
Haven't noticed this issue, therefor tinfoil.

You're the only one, therefore, oblivious.

I don't notice the overnight damage taken increase issue. Doing mp5 yesterday and doing mp5 today looking for keys.
Another oblivious. Congrats to you both on being so strong that you don't notice.

The monsters are definitely stronger today than they were yesterday.
Yep , this is confirmed. Blizz needs to look at the damage incoming records.

Blue ,respond ASAP@@
I still die in mp0 , im just an awful player. But even I can still see the damage increase. whether im doing mp1 with my wiz or rollin around with my barb on mp0
I am sure they buff the damage, my DH always maintain to not die in one shot by act 3 suicide guy in MP2 in last patch, but I was one shoted by them today while I haven't change my gear.
I appreciate the hell out of you guys all doing your part by confirming this issue.

Lets keep the thread as free of any insults or stuff like that as possible, tho.

We want blizz to notice this thread for all the right reasons. :)

This thread is open to all opinions.
Edited by LordSpanky#1497 on 10/25/2012 7:26 PM PDT
I just logged in to check this, and you weren't kidding OP. I barely took damage before in mp4 and now I literally lost half my hp in a couple seconds to a desecrator pool (single one). Before I could sit in 3 + and tank the monsters? Whatever happened, its not just you experiencing it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]