Diablo® III

Taking way more damage today than yesterday..

I seldom come in the forum to post any, but seems everyone realize the increase mob dmg.

I notice the mob hitting alot harder and im dying faster once the patch is applied.
Thought i was just paranoid.
Previously going mp5 before 1.0.5a and now i've go back to mp4 now.

I actually have 1 or 2 upgrades but still dying faster than before.
Hi guys, well i will tell you my experience as a good player . there is not lots of good players farming mp10 so If you want to make the game better I consider this very important as well as i hope a reply on it.

I really marked down what you guys said with 1.05. "we just want to make the game more challenging for any diferent kind of player" well you did not and I will tell you why.

For the ones that want to farm and mp10 and can, mp10 its just boring, we dont die at all, so where is the challenge? nowhere, so instead what you guys did its just make us take 3 to 7 minutes kill elites because of their massive hp amount, it just makes it slow, thats all even if you are using a razer mouse you can have some warm tea in the otherone. So i think what you guys should do as my point of view and my game experience, its make the damage of mp10 go very high, and put the hp of the mobs lower...Scaling the hp just makes it boring and even good players go farming lower mp lvls not because of the challenge but because of the time.

Id rather die 10 times more and kill something , than not dying and taking 3 hours to farm act3...

I really hope a reply on this post
10/28/2012 03:42 AMPosted by RaptorJesus
its make the damage of mp10 go very high, and put the hp of the mobs lower.

DH will benefit the most from that,
anyway i'm agree with current MP10 HP is way way too much lol

IMO they should add "More" afflix per elite lol
or maybe more minion for rare elite, and 4 or 5 monster per champion pack

but mostly their HP need to be adjusted.
we need "challenge" spike not that "Efficiency" crap
fixed
Edited by WATTERaso#6429 on 12/11/2012 1:09 PM PST
I've noticed I kill things faster and take much less damage.

I noticed one run I took more damage than usual, but I chalked that up three reasons:

1) Running into 2 elite packs at the same time. Both had desecrator and one had molten. Spent more time running to "safe" spots than hitting... ergo no life gain from LS and LoH.
2) Illusionist, Arcane Enchanted big boar like creatures. They hide the Arcane beams.
3) Those big creatures with inherent shielding. Had Horde and Teleport. Mostly kiting. No hitting.
10/27/2012 10:37 PMPosted by NinjaMage
Actually, they did. Key drops in particular have decreased dramatically. All of my friends (as well as me) are complaining about how horrible the key drops are in ACT I, 2, and 3. Before the hot fix (1.05a), the probabiliy of getting a key after defeating the warden was decent. Now, it seems they hardly ever drop the keys anymore. Looks to be one drop out of every 20-30 kills of the warden in order to get a key. I hope Blizzard fixes this issue in addition to the fact that they increased overall monster and elite pack damage instead of reducing it. Must be a Halloween joke... Not funny anymore!

I gotta agree a little here, but it's probably RNG, but I've killed them muiltiple times with mp7, which is 70% in my favor, you think i'd get the key more than once in 5 runs.
10/28/2012 05:17 AMPosted by dsmturbo
Actually, they did. Key drops in particular have decreased dramatically. All of my friends (as well as me) are complaining about how horrible the key drops are in ACT I, 2, and 3. Before the hot fix (1.05a), the probabiliy of getting a key after defeating the warden was decent. Now, it seems they hardly ever drop the keys anymore. Looks to be one drop out of every 20-30 kills of the warden in order to get a key. I hope Blizzard fixes this issue in addition to the fact that they increased overall monster and elite pack damage instead of reducing it. Must be a Halloween joke... Not funny anymore!

I gotta agree a little here, but it's probably RNG, but I've killed them muiltiple times with mp7, which is 70% in my favor, you think i'd get the key more than once in 5 runs.

I don't know, I still think it is RNG still since it is more random than many realize. It seems to be a general trend that while there are many that often have horrible luck (usually my case), there will be those with incredible luck. That near polar opposite consistency is an indicator that it is working properly.

I did 3 Act I runs today with just MP-3. I have a 30% chance of getting a key and managed to get one on second attempt. Lucky sure, but it does happen. I do not expect to get the drops, the only time I will expect it is if I did MP-10.
Why is this thread not locked yet? There is no issue so it's just spam.
why dont people use a lower mp instead of pissing and moaning
10/28/2012 05:56 AMPosted by prizim
why dont people use a lower mp instead of pissing and moaning

Because they want to be "pro's" and farm the higher levels which they are not at all geared for. I still suspect many of them were carried by group play.
?
obliv71 your not geared right
wizard is even missing items lol :)
oh yea and ur grammer just so bad
Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. My DH alt has less than 300 resist in some stats and dies on about the 3rd hit on MP3. My WD can take many more with around 500 resist. The damage is not the problem. What I don't like is how much the monster's HP goes up with each MP level. It makes farming go to slow. So I farm lower MP level than I can do. The speed makes it worth it. The damage is easy to overcome even at MP6 or 7 (the highest I have tried). Nothing has changed.
oh god fuking idiots obviously its a prob inspect me and tell me im not geared right god dam 13 year old brats its a huge problem ive noticed mortar,hording,arcane, and reflect have gotten way way stronger in 2 days im still able to clear mp6-7 but not like i was was doing act 3 mp7 in just under a hour with 30-40 elites and a hour yes cause i do a lot of things inbetween now almost 1:30 just to do same run in mp6-7 and i also die 3-5 times when as 2 days ago i couldnt oh ya tell me and like 100 other ppl who have millions in gear were crazy fuking pathetic lil prick!

oh ya cry bout my grammar to

You mad bro?

Your gear is not bad but hardly top teir, missing lots of stats you could easily upgrade and why the hell would you not run a cold dam Tal Rasha's? Way better for crowd control and would probably give you back the survivability you claim to have lost.

Oh and Blues already pretty much told you that you were being delusional, just in a much nicer way.
10/28/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Obliv71
k lol only 100's of players i never said it was top tier def geared for mp6-7 fuk off? yes plz ty :) oh and fuk ur dh

LOL, calls me a 13 year old child then respond to my post with this. Good job.
From what i can tell and have experienced is that the mobs hit harder with basic attacks. Maybe armor values are !@#$ed up? Yesterday we were exchanging with items and the previews said the item increases dps for about 10k.. when you actualy equiped the item it was far worse than the one guy had equiped beffore. Happened last night.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]