Diablo® III

MP 10 Uber Carry!!FREEE FREE FREEE

5 machines ready.
Sent a request.
Reply Quote
I did a run with these guys awhile ago and these guys are hilarious. We ran MP7. The barbs that he brought gave good advice which was good for me. Saxonyy was kind enough to revive me over and over again as I spent most of the time dead. Probably some of the best people to run with.
Reply Quote
UBER!>?
Reply Quote
its Uber time
Reply Quote
Uberrrrr
Reply Quote
Uber GOGOG
Reply Quote
Got 3 machines
Reply Quote
I highly advise everyone to stay away from this group for a couple reasons...

1) They act like stupid ignorant 13 year old kids
2) They bring a freeloading afker with them on the runs
3) They will waste your machines....they purposely died in our run after I used my machine and left
Reply Quote
We Died and Left After he Complained about one of the group member
and threatened us " Im Gonna leave if he doesnt do more work" so we just suicide

All the vouches dont lie bro, dont come to our uber and act like a donkey or we'll just leave
were here to carry you.. not to be bossed around by you
Edited by King#11213 on 11/11/2012 4:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Did a run with this team and it was fun. I was lucky enough to get an organ drop per each portal I used. I will highly recommend the team!

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
I just did a MP 7 run with them and it went very well. They were nice guys and even spotted me some money because I was short on the 2 mil to buy the plans. I'd recommend them.
Reply Quote
I did a run with them yesterday. Great group, I recommend! I will probably do it again when I'll get more machines! :-)
Reply Quote
TAKING RUNS
Reply Quote
UBER!!
Reply Quote
LETS DO IT!!
Reply Quote
UBER GOGO
Reply Quote
UBERR!!!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
UBER TIME
Reply Quote
WHY U NO UBER!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]