Diablo® III

Fellow Singaporeans Dh please report in

Think that's my current plan as well. Guess my biggest problem is that I'm playing wireless...
Going to upgrade to fibre broadband in April, not sure if that is going to improve my playing experience.
Reply Quote
I never lag on 1.5mpbs.. no point for me to "upgrade" to fibernet.. I'm wired though.. but that shouldn't make any difference.
Reply Quote
I am on wireless as well but i do experience lag even at around 3 to 4 mbps. The last weekend is particularly bad when my game hang or disconnect a few times. The worst one was the game simply hangs there with nothing moving and i have to force reset the game.
Reply Quote
03/25/2013 01:40 AMPosted by scud
50msec

o.0 that fast??

i am on fibre and its 190 to 250 ms
Reply Quote
lol I also experiencing 190ms to 250ms this few day the lag is dam jialat.
Reply Quote
i'll take a screenshot when i get home tonight ;D
Reply Quote
just happen to pass by, every1 hosay bo?
Reply Quote
Doing great. At work after lunch and very sleepy now.
Reply Quote
Any S'porean DH still playing at this point? I'm curious.
Reply Quote
I am still playing but not as often due to family commitments
Reply Quote
hosehbo
Reply Quote
Just saw this. Nice to meet you all! :D I'm a pretty low-levelled, casual DH, but I love my girl all the same. :) I've been liking her more and more each time I play her.
Reply Quote
Walao, now then I see this post.
Reply Quote
I still play, but not as much as I always reach home in a drunken state almost every other night.
Reply Quote
Considering playing hardcore on asia server. us server is laggy for me and killed my hc DH
Reply Quote
Honestly, I will attempt Hardcore mode if I still keen on D3 when the console version is release. I have no faith in the connectivity on either servers.
Reply Quote
05/26/2013 10:36 PMPosted by jinxstar
Honestly, I will attempt Hardcore mode if I still keen on D3 when the console version is release. I have no faith in the connectivity on either servers.

I just start hardcore about 1 week ago. It is quite fun to play with self found and buying from in game vendors.

I have the PS3 console but still undecided if i want to buy the PS3 version. Just curious, any of the gamesellers in Singapore taking pre-order for it? I did ask Seow Choon a while ago but they seems not aware of it
Reply Quote
Think Qisahn is taking a pre-order... i think
Reply Quote
05/27/2013 12:52 AMPosted by HeroPacifier
Think Qisahn is taking a pre-order... i think

Qisahn is taking but the pricing is still to be confirmed.
Reply Quote
Ho seh bo, find one day jio singaporean go wash mp10 lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]