10/29/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Fizzywinks
chao cheebye angmohs thing they got big cheebye. knn

o.0
Reply Quote
Simi Dai Chi?
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Fizzywinks
chao cheebye angmohs thing they got big cheebye. knn

waaa what they do make u so dulan.. anyway dun anyhow scold others la or at least dun scold others in my thread tyvm.. don't throw our face please...
Reply Quote
Hey Add me as friend leh and carry me through MP runs.. my gear sucks LOL
Reply Quote
Fellow Singaporeans, what is more important in increasing DPS? Is it CC > IAS > CD? I am more of a tank build DH but i am now slowly losing some of my AR in view of more dps. Thanks for your advise in advance

My build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RaveaAngel-6183/hero/12802328

I changed one of my rings and now my attack is about 56k dps
Reply Quote
Fellow Singaporeans, what is more important in increasing DPS? Is it CC > IAS > CD? I am more of a tank build DH but i am now slowly losing some of my AR in view of more dps. Thanks for your advise in advance

My build

If you are constantly kiting and shooting, IAS will mean less to you. If you can sit there and tank a bit, AIS will be important. I value high CC and CD over IAS.
Reply Quote

My build

If you are constantly kiting and shooting, IAS will mean less to you. If you can sit there and tank a bit, AIS will be important. I value high CC and CD over IAS.

Thanks, i am focusing on CC and CD now with the only IAS coming from quiver.
Reply Quote
I seem to be lacking in alot of Resist and HP I usually wont die unless I get careless with Reflect Damage packs. Too me, the best defence is a great offence.. Glass cannon.

This build of mine survives decently solo but works wonders in Groups where i can usually stand there and bring the mobs down fast
Edited by Nightmare#6217 on 10/29/2012 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I seem to be lacking in alot of Resist and HP I usually wont die unless I get careless with Reflect Damage packs. Too me, the best defence is a great offence.. Glass cannon.

This build of mine survives decently solo but works wonders in Groups where i can usually stand there and bring the mobs down fast

Very much glass,

Not so much cannon.
Reply Quote
Hi PewPewTiuTiu,

Can i ask how many hellfire rings did you make to get something like what you are wearing now?
Edited by RaveaAngel#6183 on 10/29/2012 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
alot.. i forgot..

but i remember that it was a game i leeched off aujo's, Quos's and Share's machines.. hahaha

Being cheap pays
Reply Quote
yea leecher... i stopped playing with him ever since....
Reply Quote
can I leech too? Help a fellow Singaporean out. LOL
Reply Quote
Simi Taiji? From Singapore also
Reply Quote
@scud..

sure lets leech of aujo tonight
Reply Quote
reporting in!!!! haha
Reply Quote
I'm always down to run MP8 ubers!! Hit u guys up some time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]