Diablo® III

Error 3003 from RMAH (6th day now)

I am wondering if anyone else have this issue and how they resolved this.

I opened a ticket about this but Blizz do not think there is any issue from their end, but clearly i still have an issue.

When i try to convert some USD into gold (i tested with just 2m), i keep getting an error message of 'due to heavy traffic we cannot process your transaction', my issue is i have had this for days now, and nobody else seem to have this? The same issue when i try to bid on anything in the RMAH.

I run D3 on a Mac.
Edited by KCtheGreat#6529 on 11/1/2012 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I suspect this started after 1.05a?
Reply Quote
yep started after 1.05 a for me also
Reply Quote
for me it happens when i try to buy gold using my paypal. failed to escrow funds 3003. been a few days now
Reply Quote
ive seen some items at RMAH that was newly post.. 1d11h.. meaning to say other players can post while we cant.. lol
Reply Quote
where are u guys from?
south east asia? i am from Malaysia
having the same prob, third days after patch
bliz customer service giving nonsense solutions and tried to convince us is player side of problem, they are just delaying time for "something"
i think it is again the regional problem, where are u guys from anyway?
Reply Quote
I'm in New Zealand.

They say there is no issue on their end, and said if it was more widespread they'd hear more, I advice people to submit a ticket about it, clearly there is an issue for many of us after 1.05a.
Reply Quote
Its either the patch or its on their end because its happening to me also and I have changed nothing on my pc and tried everything. It was working before the patch. Now when Itry to buy gold with my paypal it says too much load cant process transaction and when i go to my complete log it says error 3003 failed to escrow funds. I have done a bit of research and for some people it works but there are a substantial number of people who are being affected by this so I would say its a problem they will have to deal with. I have sent my dxdiag to them and a traceroute and so on. Hopefully they can figure this out soon! cheers guys
Reply Quote
ps australia here
Reply Quote
these were the step they gave:
1. reset the hosts file
2. verify my paypal
3. reverse my name for paypal to make it same with battlenet account
4. wait for paypal to send confirmation for verification to battlenet
5. unlink and relink paypal account to battlenet
all of the above were craps and LOL now they want me to
6. reset my battlenet account password
same methods they provide to you all?
Reply Quote
these were the step they gave:
1. reset the hosts file
2. verify my paypal
3. reverse my name for paypal to make it same with battlenet account
4. wait for paypal to send confirmation for verification to battlenet
5. unlink and relink paypal account to battlenet
all of the above were craps and LOL now they want me to
6. reset my battlenet account password
same methods they provide to you all?

7. I suggest going through your battle.net account management, update any and all personal, shipping and billing information with FRESH information. Also, consider adding a mobile or physical Authenticator. This is truly the best way to keep your account safe and to keep this kind of thing from happening again.
Reply Quote
Then how did we sold our items pre 1.0.5a? Client side problem? erh... yeah and ofcourse our personal, shipping and billing infermation were there and correct, that how we sold items pre 1.0.5a rofl
Reply Quote
Anyone has resolution to this problem?
Reply Quote
2nd day also... no response from ticket...
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
From indonesia have same issue, and my friend face this issue too
Reply Quote
I also cannot bid on anything in the RMAH, I always get a failed to process message. WTF is going on?? its been like this for 3 days now!
Reply Quote
sent a ticket and waiting for respond
Reply Quote
have received some responses but nothing useful as yet. we know the problem is with the patch or their side but it seems they think its us.
Reply Quote
Same problem here, missed out on some REALLY good bargains already. I am pretty pissed off, demand blue attention and fix this !@#$%^- problem ASAP.

It is not client side problem Blizzard, please stop being ignorant and do something about it.

Australia here.

Sticky requested.
Edited by Marinedude#6546 on 10/28/2012 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]