Diablo® III

Error 3003 from RMAH (6th day now)

Same here, problem.
Reply Quote
im from malaysia and im facing the same problem too... error 3003.. and to make it worse ive load my bnet balance and bought 2 items on real money AH... both is successful but no items appeared on my Completed tab... and my balance was deducted... submitted a ticket... hope they dont steal my money for godsake...
Reply Quote
Resync my paypal account as of their recommendation, but the same error occur..
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This issue is under investigation already by the developers. There isn't any workaround that I know of at this time. We'll need to wait until they can get it resolved I'm afraid.
Reply Quote
So after a week of Blizzard blaming the customers for the problem they are finally admitting this is there own fault? Funny how when its just Australasia affected they dont give to !@#$s about it, I bet if the U.S RMAH went down it would of been fixed within 30 minutes.
Reply Quote
how hard can it be? it was 1.0.5a that broke it
Reply Quote
Please checked my paypal its verified but I cannot use the RAH.
Reply Quote
@ngyen144 we are all verified, it's blizzard end thats not working, not ours.
Reply Quote
this is getting annoying -_-
c'mon blizz fix this ASAP
been almost a week after patch
Reply Quote
BUMP for better service from blizzard

A week now since 1.05 came out and a week since I cannot use RMAH

BLIZZARD Y U NO CARE????
Reply Quote
Just rollback the **** 1.05a patch...
Reply Quote
i agree roll her back this is beyond a joke now
Reply Quote
From singapore, same 3003 error, 1 week, paypal account verified. After 1.05a patch problems continue coming, no end. Seriously thinking to quit now. WTF
Reply Quote
Been over w week for me with this damn issue!! Im on a MAC sent a ticket they sent back a lot of people having the problem and 'wait' for them to to fix later on...

Could be months knowing blizz...

Super frustrating!!
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem. I'm from Australia.
Reply Quote
Same here.. all of my friends including me CANNOT USE PAYPAL FOR RMAH.. 2 of my friends quit.. GG
My friends playing d3 from day 1 till now drop from 98 to 8..
Pathetic
Reply Quote
Just decided to try the RMAH on a whim this morning, ended up wrestling with Blizzard and worrying that I had broken my PayPal and/or Credit card for a few hours. Good times.
(Australian here, also.)
Reply Quote
Great to here it's not just me, this is just one of a string of let downs from Blizzard and their terrible management of the RMAH...

Australia also!
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 01:17 PMPosted by EraserLOA
So after a week of Blizzard blaming the customers for the problem they are finally admitting this is there own fault? Funny how when its just Australasia affected they dont give to !@#$s about it, I bet if the U.S RMAH went down it would of been fixed within 30 minutes.

just leave they alone, child, what you will get after blame, war? or problem solved?
Reply Quote
Can we sell it under battle.net balance and subsequently blizzard allow us to bank in this amount to our paypal (taking into account of the 15% Transaction Fee) when this issue is resolved ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]