Diablo® III

Error 3003 from RMAH (6th day now)

Bumped for same problem.
Reply Quote
bump for fix
Reply Quote
6 days and still courting. screw up seriously.
Reply Quote
What an irritating error the one time i try to buy anything from the rmah it's all goobered up \,,,/(-.-)\,,,/. Can't even imagine how irritating this has been for all of you who have been dealing with this for the last few(?) days.

anyways details for my issue seem to be same as everyone else here;

• Region: USA
  • Time: 3:32 am 11/1/2012
  • Transaction type attempted: Purchase of gold, using Battle.net Balance as the payment method.
  • Error Received: "Due to heavy system load your transaction request has not yet been resolved. Please keep this in mind as you consider additional transactions in the auction house. Check the completed auctions tab for information."
  • Checked "Completed" Tab: Transaction isn't there.
  • Checked "Auctions" Tab: Transaction is under the "Bids" section, with "Authorizing" in the "Time Left" Column.

• ~~

Hope this gets fixed, but would be happy/temporarily-satisfied with just an update from Bliz.

^^Same
    Edited by B14U2NV#1622 on 11/1/2012 8:36 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    same here.. it was good in the morning , but now the error came back again :(
    Reply Quote
    SAMEEEE PROBLEMM!!!!

jeez. it seems understandable if there are bugs/balances that needed to be fixed IN GAME.
    BUT.... technical problems????

seriously.....
    Reply Quote
    Can't login to game again........ blizz doesn't bother to post maintenance advance notice anymore
    Reply Quote
    This not yet Fixed
    Reply Quote
    Anyone know since I spammed 150m like 20 times if I'm gonna get billed for like $1000? LOL
    Reply Quote
    Dont spam.. I called blizzard and it shows on there side as bids won. Waiting for a call back from sombody higher up because i am not paying 250$ lol
    Reply Quote
    Ya guys don't buy anything. Even though its not showing on our end as anything its still going through. Hope blizzard isnt going to charge me for there errors. Especially since the messages tells you to check the tab and nothing shows up.
    Reply Quote
    11/01/2012 03:16 PMPosted by DruidLol
    Ya guys don't buy anything. Even though its not showing on our end as anything its still going through. Hope blizzard isnt going to charge me for there errors. Especially since the messages tells you to check the tab and nothing shows up.

Are you !@#$ing kidding me?! I redid the transaction like 50 times?!
    What do i do?!
    Reply Quote
    Pretty sure they dont go through, otherwise id have 5 identical bids on the same item which is impossible.
    Reply Quote
    No they all show up, just got nailed and my bank account is now in the !@#$ing negative!
    Reply Quote
    Still doesn't work..both paypal and cc...from Canada
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]