Diablo® III

RMAH - Processing auction concerns

Hey,

Since yesterday afternoon I've tried to make a few purchases on the RMAH and am greeted with this message

"Due to heavy system load your transaction request has not yet been resolved. Please keep this in mind as you consider additional transactions in the auction house. Check the completed auctions tab for information."

The completed auctions tab has nothing new in it after 12+ hours.

I guess what I'm asking is, do these transactions ever actually go through? I don't want to buy the same thing again after a day or two only to find out the one I bought days ago just showed up in my completed tab. This includes gold purchases as well.
Reply Quote
I had the same exact problem, I purchased gold in intervals of 10m (5.24$ ea.) thinking that it was just being slow and it would process in time. But after checking back in a few hours, I saw that the purchase was completed but there was no gold in order to put it into my stash. I also checked on paypal and saw that i was charged for the gold i "purchased." so i don't know where the money went or where my gold is, im missing out on 30m gold. I checked about 30 mins ago and there was no change. I still got charged for the gold and i have no gold to put into my stash. So i would advise you to not buy anything right now until this problem is fixed.
Reply Quote
I bought 50 million gold and a bunch of items and I am suffering from the same problem. I sent a ticket to customer support stating that, no response as of yet. I better get that gold soon, or someones gonna get a hurt real bad
Reply Quote
same here please help !
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 02:59 PMPosted by DarkLord244
I bought 50 million gold and a bunch of items and I am suffering from the same problem. I sent a ticket to customer support stating that, no response as of yet. I better get that gold soon, or someones gonna get a hurt real bad

You gonna beat your little kid?????????
j/king ! I have same problem too! I sold a bunch stuffs and didn't receive money to both my B.net and paypal :(((
Reply Quote
I find this a little strange.

Today I bought 20m in gold and a pair of Inna's Temperance.
The pants cleared about 2 hours ago.
Gold has yet to come through.

:<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]