Diablo® III

An error occurred while linking your PayPal

An error occurred while linking your PayPal account.
Your PayPal account could not be linked at this time. This may be due to a system error, or because you’ve already linked a PayPal account to this Battle.net account.

what is this,please fix this problem.......
Reply Quote
Same here, from 31-oct... contacted blizz customer support 2days, but no respond. Contact paypal and they said:
"From reviewing your account I can see that our internal security model has prevented this payment from completing. To provide one of the safest online payment services, PayPal reviews every transaction before it is approved, and occasionally, we must limit funding options or decline a payment. These decisions consider every aspect of the transaction, including the merchant's settings and PayPal's statistical models. From time to time, these complex security measures may affect some accounts in good standing.
I would suggest that you try completing the payment using a different funding source, or try again within the next 24 hours to 48 hours.
It is my pleasure to assist you. Please feel free to respond should you require further clarification regarding this matter."

r they meaning i have to add another visa card?
any idea?
Reply Quote
same here im so frustrated with this no one is helpng
Reply Quote
same !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]