Diablo® III

Please help with lost gold send here from QA

Please see the below thread.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004403339?page=1#14
On 2012-10-24 01:28:04 I bid 25,250,000.00 gold for a Immortal King's Triumph order id: 1067517226. I lost the bid so the gold was sent to my completed auctions tab, i clicked on send to stash, however the gold never arrived and will never arrive. I need someone to manually refund the gold to me. I opened a Ticket US32249757 and keep getting the run around by the Blizzard GM's saying they don't have the ability to help me and that someone from QA can however there is no direct way to get a hold of them. Please help me.
Reply Quote
Omrakos please help me! I beg you!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Blitzzwar,

I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about auction house issues in this forum. I suggest you reopen the ticket and ask them to escalate it.

FYI, what I see on the account is the bid amount was reclaimed 2012-10-29 21:39:03. That's the same information any other rep will see when checking.
Reply Quote
Blitzzwar,

I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about auction house issues in this forum. I suggest you reopen the ticket and ask them to escalate it.

FYI, what I see on the account is the bid amount was reclaimed 2012-10-29 21:39:03. That's the same information any other rep will see when checking.

Omrakos,

Thanks for the reply. Yes it did click to reclaim the gold however the problem is that it never made it to my stash. If it was for such a large amount of gold I would have let this go awhile ago. I have reopened the ticket 7 times so far to no avail. If you can try to send this up the line in any way I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to stay calm through all this but its very frustrating that no one will take ownership of this issue.
Reply Quote
What's funny is they changed my status to resolved so I can't even reopen my ticket now.
Edited by BlitZZwar#1989 on 11/6/2012 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Blitzzwar,

Yes you can, that's what "reopen" is for.
Reply Quote
I just opened Ticket #32649712. I don't have high hopes. :(
Reply Quote
That ticket would not let me reopen it. I have reopened it 7 times and they closed it for good the last time.
Reply Quote
Here is the lastest reply after opening a new ticket.

"I am having submitted your issue for investigation of a possible bug that was happening on the 24th. From here, please be advised that this information is similar to the information that you may have sent to the developers in the Bug Report forums. While I do not have any additional information at this time, I am definitely making sure that this gets escalated. Customer Services cannot assist with restoring gold or items from non-compromise losses on Diablo III. This means that if a bug is present, this information must get to the developers, which I am doing on your behalf.

Sincerely,

Schivera
Account and Technical Services
Blizzard Entertainment"
Reply Quote
Im in the same boat with you. I tried to purchase an item on the RMAH last week. The RMAH was very laggy but eventually it showed up in my "completed" tab as failed. I tried a few more times to buy that same item, but it always failed. So, a few hours later I bought a different item, but again only after fist checking my completed tab which still showed my first attempt as failed. This attempt to buy a different item went through perfectly, no lagg, no problem.

Well, when I transferred the second item to my stash, I now have both items in my stash.... the first one that was reported to have failed, and the second one. How is that possible when it clearly shows the first item as failed? Also, how did the first item get in my stash, when I only clicked on the second "completed" item to transfer it to my stash. I never could have clicked on the first item to transfer it since it is still showing as failed. Duh???

I have screen shots to prove all this and I provided them in the support ticket.

Well, Blizzard went ahead and charged me for the first item also, even though my completed tab is showing that the purchase failed.

I spent several days emailing support back and forth in the support ticket. They were nice, but not able to help. Their best solution was for me to turn around and sell the unwanted first item. I tried to explain that I did not want it, nor did I purchase it as is clearly seen based on their report showing it failed. Blizzard should be responisble to fix this, not me.

Finally they suggested I contact PayPal for help. So, I did this and started the process to get my money back since I never bought the first item, Bilzzard bought it without my permission as my completed failed status clearly shows me.

I did get fed up with being stuck between Blizzard and PayPal and so I called Blizzard phone support. I got a VERY nice man that reviewd my case, actually understood what had happened and agreed that it looked like a problem on Blizzards end. He naturally could not fix it himself, but said he would escalate it to the Devs to look at. So, I'm satisfied with that for now.

What is the result of all this confusion from Blizzards RMAH reporting debacle? I'm permanently banned from the RMAH for now. That may be temporary pending the outcome of this. If it changes I'll report back in and say so. If I never get back access to the RMAH it will be disappointing, but not a deal breaker. Blizzard will just be missing out on a ton of money over the next few years.

What really gets me mad is that its so very clear that the problem for this is on Blizzards end. Blizzard clearly reported that my purchase failed, then they still went ahead and bought the item for me after telling me that it has failed, and they put it in my stash without my permission.

Additional proof of a problem on their end is that the first item magically appeared in my stash without me transferring it there. How did it get in my stash? Blizzards glitchy computer system did it without my permission.
Edited by Scorpion#1829 on 11/8/2012 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Here's a screen shot of the failed transaction. If you look at the chat logg on the left, you can see that only 1 item transferred to my stash, not 2 items.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/bjmarler/DiabloPurchaseProblem01.jpg
Edited by Scorpion#1829 on 11/8/2012 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
OMG I'm right back at square one!

"Hey there!

Just to clarify, since I think there has been a misunderstanding--Customer Service still isn't able to offer any reimbursement if the item or gold was lost. We literally don't have the tools to do it, or we would be more than happy to. But we don't have the ability to send items or gold in-game, so there's not much we can do if there was a bug, and the item was lost. =/

The last Game Master did send the information on to Quality Assurance, though--which means they'll be investigating what might have happened to help ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. =) So, the information will definitely be useful. Either way, I wish you the best of luck and epic lootz out there! ^_^

Safe travels and happy hunting!

Regards,
Game Master Jaylinora
Blizzard Entertainment
http://us.battle.net"
Reply Quote
Blizzard FAIL!
"Hello!

To directly answer your question, no one has the ability to refund your gold as there is no system in place to do so. The issue was submitted to our quality assurence team to ensure it does not occur again, but if any gold was lost it cannot be restored as we have stated numerous times previously.

Regards,

Game Master Aeisgos
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support"
Reply Quote
Again

"Hello,

My name is Game Master Miligit. I’m sorry it took so long to get to your ticket, We have a high amount of tickets in queue, but rest assured we are working day and night to lower it as fast as possible.

I received your ticket about wanting to Speak with a superviser. I spoke with a superviser on your behalf. Sadly after looking into this issue for you we are unable to restore the gold in question. I apologize for the inconvenience.

We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo 3!

Game Master Miligit
Customer services
Blizzard entertainment
Battle.net/support"
Reply Quote
Ughh, I feel for ya. I know it does not help much, but at least it was in-game gold, and not real money. at least I hope that's true in your case.

In my case it was real money Blizzard took from me with my permission. At least I have PayPal on my side to try and force them to give me my money back. Also, in my case, even if everything fails, I do have the item they bought for me without my permission that I can try to resell. Sigh.....

How can you run a business like this????
Reply Quote
What's funny is I would have a better chance of getting my gold back if my account was hacked rather than if it was Blizzards fault.
Edited by BlitZZwar#1989 on 11/8/2012 8:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Still no resolution
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]