Diablo® III

Brosim and Friends MP10 Hellfire Ring Service

Seems really quite generous of you guys to do this at all. I agree that doing the machine is very fun, and for those hating and criticizing, charging 6 mill isnt all that much for a 35% exp bonus (think about how much leoric's signet is on AH). I already have my ring, always would like to make more to try and get better rolls but what these guys do seems very fair. I like what jynx said. I dont want a ring, but would love to play with you guys just to experience seeing your absurd monks go to work. Cant imagine getting my monk up there...

Audi makes great point, 2 mill to you guys, is nothing...look at my monk...2 mill to me is nothing...cant really do anything to improve with a few mill...

Highly doubt they are doing it for the money. In all likelihood you can get way more money from getting drops at MP10.

Very impressive and very generous. Though just personally - it was a lot more satisfying getting the ring on my own (yes it did take time), but then again I like personal accomplishment and in the end...just a game everyone.

Yes, not only do they get paid 2 million for 20 minutes of their time, but they also get a free hellfire ring without having to farm for keys. Clearly, they are saints.

That being said, if people want to charge for this, they have every right to do so. If you don't want to pay for it, don't. If you do, do.
Reply Quote
Bump because they were great
Reply Quote
2m per person for 30 min of our time, that's about $2 per hour, per person.

You can't even find a day laborer at Home Depot for that rate. Just saying.
Reply Quote

^hahahahahahaha

Seriously though people, at this level of gear with 3 runners and 1 leech, it is basically charity even with a 6m cost :P
Reply Quote
Needs more drama and more bumps.

Who cares about hellfire rings at paragon 100?
Reply Quote

You jelly bout my trifecta bro? COME AT ME!

/drama
Reply Quote
In this game often times generous acts are responded to by the recipient with...

MORE

... and like being the uncle in the room full of toddlers who want to be swung around, you do need a way of filtering it out.

Even if people are bringing the machines they worked hard to get, however these guys got their gear it's godlike. That's either a metric ___ton of farming or is credit card spending. Either way, someone who wants to leech off of that gear is donating a mere fraction of its cost to rent the gear for that time. It's the gear being rented. Rented to get you a ring and believe me those guys paid for that stuff.

If you carry one guy in any way shape or form in this game, you will have him as your new best friend, inviting you into games, asking you to help ubers, all day long like you're his pet dog he wants to take out for a walk.

Help 10 guys and you have 10 guys asking all the time...

Give away gear and now you have people asking every day if you have gear for them...

So a little monetary filter is perfectly fine. From their standpoint they can make 6m per hour plus get a hellfire suck ring they will salvage. That hour though they could have spent farming and maybe found themselves something @ 100m who knows. Sometimes slow and steady is what makes it happen.

No problem with charging at all and obviously they're bringing the big hammers so more power to them.

Just remember that gear costs in time and tears or else in dollars, and if you want to borrow it for 20 mins, you pay for a tiny bit of it. A tiny bit.
Reply Quote

Couldn't agree with you more! Do I look like i give a damn about Hellfire ring?!
Reply Quote
Update portals now for sale for 7m each
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
up to the top
Reply Quote
<3 jynx
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Added you but no response. Did you get my request?
Reply Quote
A bunch of requests got deleted earlier I appoligize for blizzards ineptitude, please send again.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

I pay my daylaborers $35 a hour.. They make more than I do. lol
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 02:29 AMPosted by Enxius
Love you strangers who realize how we are aiming to be fair thanks for the positive feedback. =) 2mil is all I make per run after the split so thats really not a lot to me.

Yeah and your free roll of hellfire ring
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]