Diablo® III

Brosim and Friends MP10 Hellfire Ring Service

+1

good stuff, smooth run and got a decent ring.
Edited by Eurus#6284 on 11/30/2012 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Stoicangel
Enxius, what time are you guys usually online?

The next two weeks we'll only be running a few runs each day since its finals week for my friends and me.

After finals we'll be cutting the price in half to 3m and be playing a lot more.

Btw Eurus, calling that ring roll you got 'nice' is an understatment, congrats on the ring! ;)
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Are u guys online currently?
Reply Quote
offline until tonight avogadro
Reply Quote
I sent a friend request. Any idea what time you will be up and running tonight? Would really like to take advantage of this!
Reply Quote
Enxius, I have 6 IMs and would like to do a pair of runs. Let me know the next time you will be doing runs in the next few days.
Reply Quote
bump cus it's still the best
Reply Quote
Starting runs again tonight
Reply Quote
I still don't understand why anyone would pay for this.

Given all the people on the forums that are willing to help people out for free, it just doesn't make sense. And not undergeared scrubs like myself, but people like Druin, Scrapz, SrslySam, etc who can all handle MP10.
Reply Quote
I wouldnt pay either but theres definitely a demand for this we have a long line of people waiting. =)
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Enxius
I wouldnt pay either but theres definitely a demand for this we have a long line of people waiting. =)
wondering did you take the 50mill from joch yet?
Reply Quote
Sure is sad people pay for this, but to each their own.
Reply Quote
I just dc'd and lost about a dozen request pends re-send it if you still want a run. Thanks!
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 06:39 PMPosted by jco310
Sure is sad people pay for this, but to each their own.
ppl pay when they want their first ring. even if group give free mp10 carry, they charge proiorty fee, free... right...
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Enxius
I just dc'd and lost about a dozen request pends re-send it if you still want a run. Thanks!
so ummm, still haven't got the 50mill bet yet? o_O
Reply Quote
@superjj

Quite a few of us don't charge for MP 10 runs. You obviously charge since you keep spamming the forum with your carry services. If guys pay you, congrats, you made some gold.
Reply Quote
@superjj

Quite a few of us don't charge for MP 10 runs. You obviously charge since you keep spamming the forum with your carry services. If guys pay you, congrats, you made some gold.
well i m sry for you that i charge now, you want to bet i carried alot more for free than you before i started to charge. not everyone is rich like you, hell i would hand out golds if i were rich like you.
Reply Quote
@SuperJJ

LOL, sure you have carried a lot more than me. If you need some gold, let me know...it is the holiday season.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]