Diablo® III

Brosim and Friends MP10 Hellfire Ring Service

@jco310

its not so much for the golds, while i was doing free uber carry, the people we carried offer to pay me golds too, but i refused because it was free. i would think the people you carried offer you golds as well, for the god sake of thankfulness to you, dont they? i dont see any problem now with a small fee.
Reply Quote
Free bump here, willing to farm for the 3 portals and getting the 3m with the current sales I'm waiting for someone to buy :)
Reply Quote
i m pretty sure monk forum can get free mp10 carry now becoz of joc310. but i offer carry even if you dont have machines. =D. see my post for detail.
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Enxius
I just dc'd and lost about a dozen request pends re-send it if you still want a run. Thanks!

I sent a request about 3 days ago, will sent another one again later today. Are the runs still on going?
Reply Quote
12/23/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Stoicangel
I just dc'd and lost about a dozen request pends re-send it if you still want a run. Thanks!

I sent a request about 3 days ago, will sent another one again later today. Are the runs still on going?
why do you still want their service? jco310's team offer free carrying
Reply Quote
Are you guys still doing runs?
Reply Quote
people still pay for this?
Reply Quote
Nice necrobump, last post was only about 6 months ago....
Reply Quote
View profile
WELCOME TO RICO'S ROUGHNECKS
Reply Quote
Having just paid 8 million gold to someone else for a similar run..... I don't get the whiners at all. That's like paying 20 cents. Time is money, friend! Glad to finally have a +35% XP ring to use for leveling alts and speedier paragon leveling.

10 million gold goes for a quarter. This service is definitely worth a lot more than a quarter in time saved. Unless you live in some third world country where the minimum wage is pennies per hour...
Reply Quote
View profile
Umm besides the NECRO you do realize we have a free uber thread on the monks forum right?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8177697785
Reply Quote
Damn son, this thread existed back in the ancient of days when I waged a war upon the monk forums. Brings back memories, hahaha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]