Diablo® III

Getting Error 73

90 Night Elf Rogue
getting same error, funny i quit d3 for a few months to play wow figured id give d3 another chance since wow servers are down and yep getting an error when i try and log in -,- awesome...
Reply Quote
delete everything lol
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Yassu
getting same error, funny i quit d3 for a few months to play wow figured id give d3 another chance since wow servers are down and yep getting an error when i try and log in -,- awesome...

I'm in the same exact boat XD. WoW was down for maintenance so I figured 'Hey. Lets try Diablo 3 out. People said 1.05 was pretty good and most of the bugs were gone.' Well it turns out its still a little bit Starship Troopers.

Thank god I bought Borderlands 2 :P
Reply Quote
i have the issue as well, i deleted the folder too
Reply Quote
me too cant login.
Reply Quote
its maintenance guys just be patient it will come back up soon! no need to delete anything
Reply Quote
It wasn't maintenance four days ago. O.o Blizzard always breaks stuff then takes a year to fix it.

My Siren is now level 40 though, and my Sniper Rifle talks to me. I want to throw it off a cliff.
Reply Quote
lol just dont forget to take your meds
Reply Quote
No really. Some of the guns in Borderlands 2 have AI in them. So they'll start talking to you.

My sniper rifle likes to comment "You know if you stopped missing you wouldn't need to reload so often." EVEN WHEN I DON'T MISS. Stupid gun -.-
Reply Quote
oh hahaha thats cool
Reply Quote
Yeah. Borderlands is pretty amazing.

So far its been out for about a month and a half and already has a content expansion, and a new class.

Diablo has been out for about what.. eight months? But has only worked for a month and a half :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]