Diablo® III

Give an end of discussion for Reflect Damage

The thread is spawning each day, please give it an end.

In order not to nerf it but fix for other who feel it is in-balance.

1.) Add weapon swap like "W" in D2.
2.) Put a vision-able aura or something similar for RD Pack.
3.) Make reflect damage cant kill hero, leave 1hp at the end. like poison effect in D2.
4.) Change calculation to include RD damage + LoH + LS together, don't calculate RD then only LS. or LS then only RD.
5.) Change pet and sentry does not trigger RD, if they did, they should trigger LoH and LS as well.

the option (3) i don't think blizz will agree, the option (1) and (4) may give trouble to blizz dev lol

/end

you can give a support or any constructive recommendation.
Edited by KOHero#6560 on 11/5/2012 9:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Period!
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Xuu
Period!

what do u mean???
Reply Quote
Added 5th changes.
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 09:25 PMPosted by KOHero

learn to read. we are discussing about why some RD packs hurts more than the other Rd packs and try to find out why the different.
Reply Quote
Yep, needs to be fixed, not nerfed. If you look at my thread, I'm pretty sure that is the problem most people with the right gear are having, but they don't realize it. Go to my thread, bump, request sticky, whatever to get it noticed. It just needs to be fixed, that's all. Oh and definitely try it out for yourself so you can vouch for it. Some players have noticed, but obviously not enough.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004444842?page=1
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 09:54 PMPosted by john

learn to read. we are discussing about why some RD packs hurts more than the other Rd packs and try to find out why the different.

I know the thread about minion do more RD, but think this suggestion could help a little.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
option (1) and (4) may give trouble to blizz dev lol

man, we are talking about devs that were not able to calculate the distance of walls spawned on the head of players. 2D and 3D point distance calculation was tought in middle school and they even included in the changelog they fixed so that walls will not bug you ingame, yet we still see them getting spawned....Hack, if you can't calculate distance at least google for a premade function and use that.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Tudi
option (1) and (4) may give trouble to blizz dev lol

man, we are talking about devs that were not able to calculate the distance of walls spawned on the head of players. 2D and 3D point distance calculation was tought in middle school and they even included in the changelog they fixed so that walls will not bug you ingame, yet we still see them getting spawned....Hack, if you can't calculate distance at least google for a premade function and use that.

That is waller bug, i oso hate this bug.
Reply Quote
KOHero, you obviously play a tank and RD, whether in the game or not does not have any effect on how you play the game.

If people were complaining about plagued, I would be indifferent because the affix does not change my play style whatsoever.

So my question is, why are you so adamant about not having it nerfed? What is your agenda ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]