Diablo® III

Trouble with right click and track pad

I have just purchased the new macbook pro with retina display and finished installing diablo 3 on a windows7 partition. I've done this just to keep all of my games on 1 partition, since a lot of my other stuff is windows only and I don't like switching a lot since I frequently desire to return to diablo 3.

The problem is that when I do a 2 finger right click and attempt to drag it like I did with my last mac, I notice something weird. Once I lift my second finger so I can move the mouse, it goes back to the left click action. For example...

Playing as a barbarian, I have a generator on right click and a spender on left click. This way, I can have the barb run while using a generator. If I hold 2 fingers down this will work. If I lift my second finger so I can move the mouse, I'll see the mouse in the game click as if I had let go.

This is kind of game breaking for every class and setup except for a witchdoctor using grasp of the dead on right click where dragging with right click doesn't do anything. Can someone please let me know if there is a workaround that does not involve installing bootcamp 3.1? I don't think I can do that since this mac does not have a cd drive.

--edit: I have decided, for now, to install diablo 3 on my mac partition. Any ARGP utilizing right click (diablo series, torchlight series, krater, etc) will need to be on mac for now. Also, I have 16gb of ram. Would it be possible and feasible to run diablo 3 (or other game) in a virtual machine? Does anyone know if that would makeup for apple's terrible trackpad support?
Edited by Tomnnn#1392 on 11/6/2012 7:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Solved.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7005434945

Screw apple, I fixed this myself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]