Diablo® III

"Everybody loves Shen" actIV "Victory"

Is this still one of the conversations you have with shen anymore? I cant seem to get it and i read elsewhere that it was removed. Its the only one I have left for all the conversations with all the chars lol!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
it's a known bug

the conversation was supposed to be taken out of the requirements for the achieve but it wasn't

i'm stuck with 3 achieves i can't get to because of this
Reply Quote
um hello??? are we going to remove this yet so we can get those 3 ach????
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
10/25/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Vasadan
Yes, we're going to fix it.
Reply Quote
Don't hold your breath waiting for this to be fixed, they said quite awhile ago it would be fixed.
Reply Quote
If it is a bug, why are there people who have completed it, please do something about it. Please introduce an item-lock for character too where it allow player to lock the item.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply, Blizzard
Reply Quote
I'm having same bug issue was wondering if this was still in the works or if it was fixed yet? Because if it has been fixed already I'm still needing the conversation removed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/04/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Vasadan
You guys will know as soon as it is fixed because it will be listed in the patch notes. Since the 1.0.6 patch notes did not contain this information, I think it is safe to say the bug is still not fixed.
Reply Quote
Can anyone confirm that this is now fixed on the PTR? (i.e., fixed in 1.07)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nope, still broken. Come on blizz, it's been more than 3 months now...
Reply Quote
Common fix it on 1.0.7! plz!
Reply Quote
Every new patch = more bugged achievements.
I`m lucky cuz I`ve finished this one very early...
but, I can`t get Bashanishu, A Rare Phenomenon, Champion`s collection and A Unique collection because of bugs...

EDIT: Also Trophy hunting and We Are The Champions are bugged...
Edited by Cypis83#2519 on 2/4/2013 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Actually, they've fixed a few achievements on the PTR. So things are improving, rather than getting worse.

Though it's not like they could be much worse, since they had achievement bugs on launch day that still haven't been fixed, even after multiple attempts on their part.
Reply Quote
Actually, they've fixed a few achievements on the PTR. So things are improving, rather than getting worse.

Though it's not like they could be much worse, since they had achievement bugs on launch day that still haven't been fixed, even after multiple attempts on their part.

You just don't know what else they broke because you have those already.
Bizzaar stuff like adding an act1 drop to an act2 acheivement just shouldn't happen.

IIRC this was also an added bug. I don't think things are improving.
Reply Quote
QA doesn't like to keep up to date bug lists, apparently. There are lots of bugs that they have that people have posted, that aren't on the known issues list.

I don't know if it is the ineptitude of Vasadan, the ineptitude of the QA department, or they just want to coverup how buggy the game is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]